WEN

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@pommom wrote:

Would you describe the notes in the Pink Jasmine Peony?  What fragrance does it dry down to?

I am also very interested in the scent of the pink jasmine peony @pommom  

I don't think that anyone answered your question yet.  I also was considering trying it if someone could give us a good description of the scent. 

@Susan25 @pommom peonies smell alot like roses. IMO, PJP smells strongly of peonies and only peonies which essentially smells like roses. So, for ease of explanation, it smells strongly like roses. I smell absolutely no jasmine in it which is what I was hoping for. So if you like the smell of peonies (or roses), you will love this. And another poster, @77yangya did give her scent description- she said it smelled like roses and peanut butter, lol. I have NO idea where that peanut butter comes from but it just goes to show you we all smell things differently, lol!

If that is not enough, you can always search the WEN forums as there are threads on PJP which others have described the scent. I think some of the reviews on qvc.com also describe the scent.

Valued Contributor

I used PJP CC for the first time today.  Performance was great!  My curls are defined, springy and bouncy!  As for the scent, it is floral, but not overwhelmingly so.  The scent has lingered in my hair, but it's very light.  I really like the scent.  Curly girls - this one is worth a try in my opinion! 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @77yangya. So glad you were able to stock up on themPJP, I know how disappointed you were when it sold out.  Well I finally picked mine up from the package depot.  I was a little concerned about the scent and was afraid I made an impulse buy.  I really like it though it's a very light scent.  Think I'll pick up the cc in the Spring. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine Peony!!!

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I finally received my 32 oz PJP cc and two 12 mists. While I love CC, unfortunately, I did not really like RTM all that much........Woman Sad

For me, any RTM goes mostly on my face, only a little bit on hair, only sometimes. This PJP to me smells like spraying EDT straight onto face, not just RTM!  Too much! Way too parfumy scent.

I see how it would be great for those, who love PJP scent, to spray it on the body using it like it was EDT.

But I still love, love, love the scent and performance of PJP Cleansing Conditioner! Heart

I'm not sure, if I will maybe get used to PJP RTM, but I tried it yesterday and today a few times - still don't like it sprayed on face at all.

The FBWP on the other hand....... I can't get enough of, and keep spraying, and spraying on face hundred times a day. And I spray it almost on everyone who comes near me! Smiley LOL It is so good! My bottle is nearing the end already.

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@77yangya, I am fine.. thanks for your concern.

Our yard and street flooded but since I am on the higher end of the street it flowed towards my neighbors. Their flooding was worst than ours but it was better two days later. No one on my street had flooding in their homes thankfully. We were in a power, water and internet outage for three days then the internet went out again two days later for an additional two days. It shouldnt be a big deal but I work from home so I missed most of the week.

We were very lucky, a trip through our surrounding area showed many that were not. Flooded houses, downed trees and there were several deaths. Some people lost everything and as the water level reduced for us it continued to flood other areas. One is still severely suffering from flooding. People are still living in shelters and unable to return home. My heart goes out to them, I couldnt imagine.

Where do you live?

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@pommom wrote:

Would you describe the notes in the Pink Jasmine Peony?  What fragrance does it dry down to?

I am also very interested in the scent of the pink jasmine peony @pommom  

I don't think that anyone answered your question yet.  I also was considering trying it if someone could give us a good description of the scent. 

@Susan25 @pommom peonies smell alot like roses. IMO, PJP smells strongly of peonies and only peonies which essentially smells like roses. So, for ease of explanation, it smells strongly like roses. I smell absolutely no jasmine in it which is what I was hoping for. So if you like the smell of peonies (or roses), you will love this. And another poster, @77yangya did give her scent description- she said it smelled like roses and peanut butter, lol. I have NO idea where that peanut butter comes from but it just goes to show you we all smell things differently, lol!

If that is not enough, you can always search the WEN forums as there are threads on PJP which others have described the scent. I think some of the reviews on qvc.com also describe the scent.

Thanks @HappyDaze for the description of this scent.  I am not sure that I would like it but still may try it at some point.   

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@77yangya, I am fine.. thanks for your concern.

Our yard and street flooded but since I am on the higher end of the street it flowed towards my neighbors. Their flooding was worst than ours but it was better two days later. No one on my street had flooding in their homes thankfully. We were in a power, water and internet outage for three days then the internet went out again two days later for an additional two days. It shouldnt be a big deal but I work from home so I missed most of the week.

We were very lucky, a trip through our surrounding area showed many that were not. Flooded houses, downed trees and there were several deaths. Some people lost everything and as the water level reduced for us it continued to flood other areas. One is still severely suffering from flooding. People are still living in shelters and unable to return home. My heart goes out to them, I couldnt imagine.

Where do you live?

Im in North Carolina

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Yesterday I finally received my 32 oz PJP cc and two 12 mists. While I love CC, unfortunately, I did not really like RTM all that much........Woman Sad

For me, any RTM goes mostly on my face, only a little bit on hair, only sometimes. This PJP to me smells like spraying EDT straight onto face, not just RTM!  Too much! Way too parfumy scent.

I see how it would be great for those, who love PJP scent, to spray it on the body using it like it was EDT.

But I still love, love, love the scent and performance of PJP Cleansing Conditioner! Heart

I'm not sure, if I will maybe get used to PJP RTM, but I tried it yesterday and today a few times - still don't like it sprayed on face at all.

The FBWP on the other hand....... I can't get enough of, and keep spraying, and spraying on face hundred times a day. And I spray it almost on everyone who comes near me! Smiley LOL It is so good! My bottle is nearing the end already.

I know what you mean about too much of a perfumey scent on the face.  I use mostly Tea Tree mist on my face but not my hair.  I love the SHL mist on my freshly blow dried hair as a finishing spray.  Makes the body and shine just come alive.  But I sure could never tolerate that scent directly on my face.  I got the FTP mist so I could inexpensively try the scent and I adore it.  I can use that on my face and hair and it's lovely.  I am slowly turning into a mist addict...

Honored Contributor
BGT & 319 CC HG! Sensitive to scents decided passing. Stick with what works. Hopefully? I'll be able to purchase 319 RTS Nov & Dec.