WEN

Contributor

If you love PJP like I do, its on the clearance sale until the end of the month on Chaz Deans website! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine Peony!

[ Edited ]

@atm1215wrote:

If you love PJP like I do, its on the clearance sale until the end of the month on Chaz Deans website! 

Thanks!.. wow

Respected Contributor

Hi @atm1215@quadmimi!  Yes!  I got another 32oz.  That's great that Chaz extended PJP another month with that great deal.  That's one of my favorite scents. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t have the words to express how AWESOME this is! I just got the PJP NIBT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWifewrote:

I don’t have the words to express how AWESOME this is! I just got the PJP NIBT!

AND the PJP RTM! OH, how I ❤️ Chaz’ sales AND FREE SHIPPING!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a theory:  QVC is phasing him out so now he is offering monthly specials much like the QVC pricing.

I was SO hoping for a 319/619 TSV as my core products are 319.  I have brought new customers for QVC and Chaz because of 319.  I can sense the distance between the two.

Anyone else feel this happening?

Respected Contributor

The thought of Chaz and QVC having a "cooling off period" has crossed my mind.  That would be great if he could do shows from LA.  He would not have to travel.  It MUST be very trying having to play catch up with the three hour difference when he arrives here and then goes back home.  I mean, this has nothing to do with the original topic but yes, I'm alway afraid his visits will be less.  Those shows mean the world to me.  I always keep the last one on the DVR until he returns.

Respected Contributor

Hi @SurferWife, that's great!  Free shipping on Chaz's sales.  That's wonderful for you!  I love PJP.  I got the small SOB in the EDP.  (so many acronyms!!)  Anyway, I got a 32oz of the WCM too!  I forgot how thick, rich and creamy it is.  It's wonderful.  I was torn between that one and the FAS.  I didn't go in raptures over SGGT, not that I don't like it, I just don't go nuts over it but ALL cleansing conditioners give me 100% perfect results.  I know Chaz said on one of the shows the Wen shirts will be back soon but he did not give any dates.  I have quite a few, in different colors.  That's when he had his old site but now there are none available.  I want a 319 and Wen Men shirt.  They're so soft and keep me warm in cold weather.  I don't wear them too much in summer because they're all long sleeve and I don't have any short sleeve ones!  Anyway, I'm so gald you can take advantage of the free shipping.  I thought of you when I saw that.

Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangyawrote:

Hi @SurferWife, that's great!  Free shipping on Chaz's sales.  That's wonderful for you!  I love PJP.  I got the small SOB in the EDP.  (so many acronyms!!)  Anyway, I got a 32oz of the WCM too!  I forgot how thick, rich and creamy it is.  It's wonderful.  I was torn between that one and the FAS.  I didn't go in raptures over SGGT, not that I don't like it, I just don't go nuts over it but ALL cleansing conditioners give me 100% perfect results.  I know Chaz said on one of the shows the Wen shirts will be back soon but he did not give any dates.  I have quite a few, in different colors.  That's when he had his old site but now there are none available.  I want a 319 and Wen Men shirt.  They're so soft and keep me warm in cold weather.  I don't wear them too much in summer because they're all long sleeve and I don't have any short sleeve ones!  Anyway, I'm so gald you can take advantage of the free shipping.  I thought of you when I saw that.

My daughter loves Chaz and wants a WEN shirt so bad! I contacted the salon and they said maybe in the future but not now Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

MY PJP RTM & NIBT will be delivered today!  I ordered Saturday, & my items are being delivered today!  QVC prices with free shipping and 3-day delivery (shipped Sunday)!  WOW!  A WEN girl couldn't ask for more.  I do hope he continues with these 'clearance' specials on a consistent basis.

QVC NIBT - $10.22 shipping

QVC RTM - $11.44 shipping

Yep, I win all the way around by ordering from Chaz.