WEN

Respected Contributor

I see it's back so I grabbed another!!!!!!  Wow!  I was just browsing on QVC's site and saw it there so I was able to get another one!!!  Yippie!!!!  Since it's 12oz. it'll last but I wanted to have more than one because I use it as a perfume.  Hey, that new 613 body cleanser is AMAZING!  and NO freeze zone too!  I showered with it and it rinses nice and clean, it does not feel like you've not rinsed long enough and my skin felt like I had already put on the amazing NBT which I did after I dry.  It's really nice so I went back and got it in 319 too.

Respected Contributor

Would you describe the notes in the Pink Jasmine Peony?  What fragrance does it dry down to?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I still haven't tried PJP, with all of the issues from the storm I missed the presentations. 

So happy you love the body cleanser! I'm still loving the results. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Hi!  Well, since I really don't know what Jasmine smells like I can't describe it.  To me Pink Jasmine Peony smells like rose and peanut butter.  I LOVE IT!!!  I know it sounds crazy but for me it just works.  I use it like a perfume.  I spritz it in my hair and I can smell it all day and into the night too!  The results are amazing too, it makes my hair ALIVE,it bounces and shines like crazy.  I went back for another cleansing conditioner too.  It gives me this really nice feeling, sort of like aromatherapy.

When Coconut Lime Verbena first was coming out I thought wow, that sounds weird but when I got it I loved it.

I think the notes can be found someplace around here.  Other posters, you guys are good at finding stuff.  I believe it's very popular.  I would give it a try.  The good thing is if you don't like it you can return it. 

Respected Contributor

Nikki48, are you okay?  I mean it sounds like you were affected by the storm.  Hurricane Matthew, I'm thinking.  I keep seeing them all over the world, I think there's another one in the Pacific and I thought another one developing in the Atlantic.  I sure hope everything is okay by you.  We had damage and no power for 2.5 weeks from Hurricane Sandy.  I had the flu too and no heat.  It was at the very end of October and was cold.  We got a propane heater and after filling it all up would only provide heat for one day.  My husband spilled it all over the front steps, I could have killed him!  LOL!  People were lined up at gas stations with recepticles to put gas in for back up generators but they could not pump gas in many places because no power.  It reminded me of the time in the 1970's when we could only get gas on odd and even days.  Then one day, around 8:00am the power just popped on!  I was crying and just so depressed.  I know it's nothing compared to what some have suffered though.  Let us know how you're getting along.  I see you like the new body cleanser too.  I love it!  God bless and watch over you and your property. XO

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya, I am fine.. thanks for your concern.

Our yard and street flooded but since I am on the higher end of the street it flowed towards my neighbors. Their flooding was worst than ours but it was better two days later. No one on my street had flooding in their homes thankfully. We were in a power, water and internet outage for three days then the internet went out again two days later for an additional two days. It shouldnt be a big deal but I work from home so I missed most of the week.

We were very lucky, a trip through our surrounding area showed many that were not. Flooded houses, downed trees and there were several deaths. Some people lost everything and as the water level reduced for us it continued to flood other areas. One is still severely suffering from flooding. People are still living in shelters and unable to return home. My heart goes out to them, I couldnt imagine.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@77yangya  Just saw it today.  Glad you ordered more.  I may order the RTM and use as a body spray.

Respected Contributor

Hi Nikki48.  I'm glad you're okay even though you had your problems.  It's awful that others did not fare as well.  I'm so very sorry for them.  In our area flood insurance is separate.  Our area floods at the drop of a hat but they will not make it standard homeowners insurance.  It's quite another thing to lose life though.  I'm so very sorry. 

Thank you for letting me know how you are.  God bless. XO

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Would you describe the notes in the Pink Jasmine Peony?  What fragrance does it dry down to?

I am also very interested in the scent of the pink jasmine peony @pommom  

I don't think that anyone answered your question yet.  I also was considering trying it if someone could give us a good description of the scent. 

Trusted Contributor

@nikki48  Oh Nikki So sorry to hear of the devastation.  It's purely selfish but I'm glad you are still with us and in relatively good spirits.  Your posts are like precious gifts to some of us.  I can only imagine how much joy you bring to those in your real life.  Don't lose heart ok?