WEN

Honored Contributor

hmm well now you guys are intruiging me, I never tried it when it was released. I don't need a ton of moisture anymore so this level might be great for my hair. I do still love my SHP gallon though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I think I  have tried all of the WEN scents to date and I think it is just average on moisturization compared to other seasonals. It is more moisutrizing than the Gardenia one but not as moisturizing as Summer Honey Peach or Fall Apple spice. I think it is medium moisture and comparable to summer honey lilac or spring orange blossom. It is not one of my favorites, either scent or moisture wise, but it is okay. I wouldn't repurchase though.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

My hair is naturally super dry. I used Pink Jasmine Peony this morning after Fig and I felt like it left my hair dryer than usual. I'm not sure I could use it without Fig.

As others have said, I get mostly peony from it with a hint of jasmine. I'm not in love with it. I think my favorite thing about it is the bright fuchsia bottle, which is a happy change from all the brown and white bottles in my shower. Smiley Happy I have loads of Philosophy bottles in there, but none of the brighter colors right now. That fuchsia bottle really stands out and makes me happy.

My hair is naturally super dry too and no way could I use Pink jasmine peony by itself without something more moisturizing like fig, summer honey peach or even summer mango coconut. Oh yes, I forgot summer mango coconut! It too is more moisturizing than the pink jasmine peony.

I do like the pretty pink bottle and label. I wish it smelled better and had better moisturization so I could keep it around.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine Peony

[ Edited ]

@ValentinaBon wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

My hair is naturally super dry. I used Pink Jasmine Peony this morning after Fig and I felt like it left my hair dryer than usual. I'm not sure I could use it without Fig.

As others have said, I get mostly peony from it with a hint of jasmine. I'm not in love with it. I think my favorite thing about it is the bright fuchsia bottle, which is a happy change from all the brown and white bottles in my shower. Smiley Happy I have loads of Philosophy bottles in there, but none of the brighter colors right now. That fuchsia bottle really stands out and makes me happy.

My hair is naturally super dry too and no way could I use Pink jasmine peony by itself without something more moisturizing like fig, summer honey peach or even summer mango coconut. Oh yes, I forgot summer mango coconut! It too is more moisturizing than the pink jasmine peony.

I do like the pretty pink bottle and label. I wish it smelled better and had better moisturization so I could keep it around.

I refill my 32-oz Fig bottle from my Fig gallon and decided this morning that once I use the PJP up, I will refill that bottle with Fig until the pump gives out - and maybe even after that with a black pump. Smiley Happy