WEN

Esteemed Contributor

,,Re: Pink Jasmine Peony NBT and more....

@sonechko wrote:

........ don't see no duo :

@sonechko  I'm really surprised a duo wasn't offered.   I'm a little suspicious about this.  It would have been a nice gift to ourselves for Valentine's Day.  I recently purchased the Light set and the box is beautiful.

Super Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine Peony NBT and more....

[ Edited ]

58038727.jpgThe description of scent is amazing, but I think I'll stick with my gift sets of fragrances. I like to change my fragrances every few days. I find I can't smell the scent if I wear it too often.

Quite disappointing though that there's no due.

OT. I made a promise to myself to stay away from the Beauty forum, but I didn't and I regretted it. But I'm not going to bite ... 

Frequent Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

OT. I made a promise to myself to stay away from the Beauty forum, but I didn't and I regretted it. But I'm not going to bite ... 

I saw that too and had a reply all typed up then deleted it. Some just have to tear people down and I didn't want to participate in that thread. I just don't get why people can't just be happy with whatever products they like and not feel the need to rip on others success.

Robin~

Esteemed Contributor

What happened there, Ladies?  @rplas64 and @RipleyGirl

Regular Contributor

In my experience, people who make remarks like this have abosolutly no room to criticize anyone else.  Notice that they do not put their picture out there so we can see how or why they would hold anyone else to "their" standard.

Trusted Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

Those both look so nice; I am sorely tempted.  I was hoping for PJP SC this visit. 

I don't know if I will be able to resist the NBT. 

I was hoping for some PJP treatment oil and mousse. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Got my PJP NBT - I may buy another before the day is through!  I'll probably pass on the RTM, though - I so seldom use it.  

@qtrmoonlady1...the RTM makes a great body splash and layers beautifully with the NBT.  I use it every morning after stepping out of the shower.  In fact, I rarely use the RTM on my hair since I cleanse daily.  I may use it sometimes if my hair is having a dry day or when I'm going to the beach, but mostly I use it as a body spray.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.