WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Periscope trios and presales

Just putting it out there that I think the trio set is going to be 32oz. That would make sense to me if it's supposed to be better than usual. 

Cancelled my order  for MIF Gallon and now I have to wait till Saturday. I hate waiting. Especially for Wen. 

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm, 3 32 oz might be alot more, but if it was a OTO that would help..I hope it is still the current fall scents tho...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Hmmmm, 3 32 oz might be alot more, but if it was a OTO that would help..I hope it is still the current fall scents tho...

It sounds like it will still be the fall scents just maybe not the usual 3 cleansing conditioners.  Maybe it will be all 3 oils or rtms instead.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

It sounds like it will still be the fall scents just maybe not the usual 3 cleansing conditioners.  Maybe it will be all 3 oils or rtms instead.  

Oh gosh, i wanted the 3 cc's, oils would be ok, but it would change my whole plan..

But i guess we will see..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh gosh, i wanted the 3 cc's, oils would be ok, but it would change my whole plan..

But i guess we will see..Smiley Happy

If this is a OTO I was thinking 1 oz oils and 2 oz. rtm's.  If they had these sizes for a OTO it could be a very good price and a great deal for some who like all 3 fall scents. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What if he did the 16 oz seasonal trio CCs & added a 319 trial size? 2 oz would be nice but 4 oz would be the bomb Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I normally do order my 613 gallons early, but this time I was going to wait for the presentation because I'm wondering if the 613 Cleansing Conditioner/Styling Creme duo may be offered as well.  It's really a better deal for me and I already have one unopened gallon in the closet.  Last time it was offered it was mentioned that it was one of those "only twice a year" offers, and according to my calculations, that was six months ago.

Anyway, about the ordering early "not counting", I'm wondering if the vendors have some sort of ratings numbers, like TV shows do.  I know that QVC keeps track of how much their own hosts sell when they are on-air, perhaps the vendors have a similar rating?  Just guessing.   I'm sure ALL orders "count" for Chaz and his company with QVC.  I'm just thinking somehow the on-air presentations are calculated differently than other orders. 

ETA:  Now that I think about it for a couple of minutes, maybe it is related to QVC's ratings, too.  They might not only have an on-air vendor quota for how much airtime and which hours each vendor gets, but large on-air sales for a specific vendor could mean larger share numbers for QVC ratings themselves.  Again, just guessing.

Super Contributor

I think you're right that it has to do with quota and targets and airtime.  I can't remember what he said exactly, but it was something to the effect of, "that's why you don't see some people back (on air)". Or on air as much, if they don't sell enough on air.  But he also seemed pretty confident that he wasn't at risk of going anywhere Smiley Happy

I also want to add that on a later periscope someone apologized to Chaz for pre-ordering.   Was very touched and repeated over and over again that people shouldn't stress or feel bad about pre-ordering.    He just wanted to share the information, and if it's possible to order on the day do so.

So for me with this past TSV I might still have pre-ordered the Teatree (so as to not risk it selling out during the night).  But I would have waited to order the pomegranate and fig on that day.

Respected Contributor

Yeah I think that's really bogus considering the guy's sales are through the roof. Why make him jump through hoops? It only makes us fight to get orders in, makes the site crash (though it hasn't done this nearly as much) and it doesn't reward the hard core users who keep abreast of every development. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

This does not make any sense to me at all. I can't believe they would actually rate a vendor down when people love their stuff enough to order it ASAP. However, I believe! It looks like I can still cancel my order, therefore I will.

So, here is my question: if we order during the Friday Night Beauty visit will it count, or only on Saturday? I ask because I NEED my gallons (haha) but my Saturday is tricky.

Thanks for the info folks! I will always do what I can to support Chaz!