WEN

Super Contributor

Periscope trios and presales

[ Edited ]

Chaz just on periscope "heading to QVC today"

Asked about Fall trios...he said yes, "something incredible" but they may not be the trios you are thinking of. He called them "trios plus" "if you love your fall formulas you won't want to miss out" and said they are a little different, but will be insane

Someone said they have already ordered their gallons. He asked if it's possible please wait and order when they are on air. Apparently they have on air quotas to meet, and things ordered ahead of time don't count. If they don't meet them they get in trouble. So please wait if possible. He said "I am not sure if you all are aware of that".

He also mentioned that if the presales are super crazy high like 10 or 20% of total sales, they will count them. Like maybe what happens with the gallons, but other than that it's only on the air sales.

If you watch to the very end, you can see Chaz's morning bed head he said he no longer

sleeps with his hair up in a man bun because of breakage, but sweeps it over the pillow.

Someone else might be able to read more into it, it's a short one and the info about the trios is toward the beginning

And VOTE VOTE VOTE

Here's the link

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMmLoTExNjA4OTA4fDFqTUpnTkJQWWVPR0wJQEQ-Kfm9av-VK8MtsamBv6eQhnfOOY7jn5Lbm...

ETA I think I fixed all the typos. I apologize I have so much trouble trying to post to this  #€%@ing forum. It takes forever to try and fix things, and then inevitably it crashes and I lose it all. Arrrrg.  Sometimes I just say forget it and don't go back to edit because I hope you know what I mean Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Periscope trios and presales

Oooh!  As OTO?  I loved FGP once I came to after sniffing it.  And I need to try FAS.  Let's hope that Trio Plus includes some of those.  

PS:  I love that you take the time to post what you do.  Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the updates! 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it strange that the pre-sales that are made do not count in him meeting his sales quotas especially, since I am sure that there is always a spike in purchases made the week before a visit.

It has me thinking about how the sales count when they are actually in town making several presentations.  Do purchases made not during the actual presentation count or not. An example would be the last time that Chaz was here, I kept hearing Chaz, testimonial calls, WEN posters reading/discussing the FTP. I thought about it and purchased the next day after the TSV offers. Then does that not count?

I re-read your post and came to the conclusion that I guess those sales do not count. I just want to add that I do not believe this to be a fair practice.  My personal belief is that there should be  a window a week before and after presentations where sales should count towards his quotas.

You just have my head spinning with questions now. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Chaz just on periscope "heading to QVC today"

Asked about Fall trios...he said yes, "something incredible" but they may not be the trios you are thinking of. He called them "trios plus" "if you love your fall formulas you won't want to miss out" and said they are a little different, but will be insane

Someone said they have already ordered their gallons. He asked if it's possible please wait and order when they are on air. Apparently they have on air quotas to meet, and things ordered ahead of time don't count. If they don't meet them they get in trouble. So please wait if possible. He said "I am not sure if you all are aware of that".

He also mentioned that if the presales are super crazy high like 10 or 20% of total sales, they will count them. Like maybe what happens with the gallons, but other than that it's only on the air sales.

If you watch to the very end, you can see Chaz's morning bed head he said he no longer

sleeps with his hair up in a man bun because of breakage, but sweeps it over the pillow.

Someone else might be able to read more into it, it's a short one and the info about the trios is toward the beginning

And VOTE VOTE VOTE

Here's the link

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aMmLoTExNjA4OTA4fDFqTUpnTkJQWWVPR0wJQEQ-Kfm9av-VK8MtsamBv6eQhnfOOY7jn5Lbm...

ETA I think I fixed all the typos. I apologize I have so much trouble trying to post to this  #€%@ing forum. It takes forever to try and fix things, and then inevitably it crashes and I lose it all. Arrrrg.  Sometimes I just say forget it and don't go back to edit because I hope you know what I mean Heart

@Brdwygurl WOW!!! And a big thank you once again for sharing all of this great info as well as the link to the periscope video!!! Smiley Happy

And thank you for asking about the Fall trios. I was sort of resigning myself to just having to pay full price to try the Fall Tuscan Pear. lol, hopefully now I won't have to. Yippee!! Smiley Happy

And thank you so much for sharing this information about advance gallon purchases creating problems for Chaz. -- I would have had no idea that this would be an issue for Chaz vis-a-vis QVC. 

It seems like an odd way for the Q to judge how a product is selling, but if that's what they are doing then it sounds like Wenners should wait until Chaz's first gallons presentation to order them.

Otherwise it will create problems for Chaz. Additionally, if QVC isn't counting the preorders then that would probably lower tie total number of gallons that they would offer next year... which could be bad news all around. 

Brdwygurl, thanks again for all your updates!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

Well, that does present a dilema - one of the other periscope posts said to oreder MIP & BGT early.  Early purchases not being included in the count just doesn't seem realistic.  Well, I guess I'll wait for now, however, my shopping cart keeps calling me!

Regular Contributor

I was on periscope too and didn't know the early orders didn't count. I always order early especially new items that I'm afraid will sell out.

Respected Contributor

Gosh I hope the trio is still the 3 fall scents, I have been waiting for that, although it sounds like it may not be now...That would change my whole "plan"...Well I guess we will find out soon, I will wait to order also til air date, that would seem very strange not to count all products sold at least a few days prior to the vist...

thanks for update...

Honored Contributor

@1Wildhorse wrote:

Well, that does present a dilema - one of the other periscope posts said to oreder MIP & BGT early.  Early purchases not being included in the count just doesn't seem realistic.  Well, I guess I'll wait for now, however, my shopping cart keeps calling me!

Hi @1Wildhorse and welcome to the Wen forum!! Smiley Happy 

What the Q is doin seems so odd, but as long as you place your order on Saturday I think you'll probably be just fine. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for all of the Heart s !!

Yeah the presale thing makes no sense to me!  It sounded like Chaz realizes people might be in a bind by waiting and risking it selling out... Because he phrased it as "if you can"

Maybe somebody else can watch and see if they catch anything. It's so hard with periscope since there's no rewind things go by so fast.