WEN

Super Contributor

Periscope on your mark- don't wait on MIF and BGT. Gallons

[ Edited ]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aM2EyjExNjA4OTA4fDF5b0tNdlBEWG9ER1HoqWx4aIJiNdE8s8i1Bjdv5gl0oZ-CzcaPlBmSf...

Chaz just confirmed that if you want MIF or BGT order NOW. He is sure they will sell out. He said over and over again how hard he had to fight to get them to bring them on the air. So they don't have much . QVC wanted to wait until next year

ETA cooper talked a lot about 16 years ago when she started. She also mentioned Dooters real name.  I think it was "just say wen". And he's registered with it and everything

Honored Contributor

Re: Periscope on your mark- don't wait on MIF and BGT. Gallons

@Brdwygurl thanks for that reminder. I saw that perisscope broadcast as well. 

I was having trouble connecting and I didn't hear that they wanted to wait until next year to offer. What are they thinking... maybe we'd like fewer sales so we could make less money??!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

I've ordered MIF and 613.  Do you guys think the BGT will still be available going into October?  In other words, how far into October, if at all, do you think these gallons will be available?  And is there a way to check on the count of how many are still available?

Thanks so much for any info you might have.  I LOVE WEN!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I highly doubt BGT will be available in October. Honestly I would be surprised if BGT was left at the end of the visit.  Previously, BGT gallons were sold with the core gallons in June. The allotment for presale sold out that time and the BGT gallon sold out very quickly after the first airing that June.  I would not wait if you can help it.

Contributor

Thanks so much for your speedy response.  I've got them all three ordered now.   My debit card is complaining, but my hair is Wenfabulous!!!!  Heh!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update @Brdwygurl! I got mine and am relieved to have them. Wentastic! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

You're welcome!!  It sounds like our cards are in the same boat😜

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hecate wrote:

I've ordered MIF and 613.  Do you guys think the BGT will still be available going into October?  In other words, how far into October, if at all, do you think these gallons will be available?  And is there a way to check on the count of how many are still available?

Thanks so much for any info you might have.  I LOVE WEN!!!!!

@hecate this is my take on this... and some of Chaz's thoughts as well from the New Wen products & special values thread. -- bebe Smiley Happy

____

613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th 

In regard to the Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) gallons, Chaz also said "don't miss out because they're going to go so fast" (info from one of Chazs periscope videos on 8/15). It seems like people should purchase their BGT and MIF gallons early because he expects them to sell out quickly. 

Courtesy of @Brdwygurl in from one of Chaz's periscope videos from September 19th, there's more information in her Periscope on your mark- don't wait on MIF and BGT Gallons thread.

It sounds as though he thinks that not enough of these gallons have been ordered. Maybe a conservative order was placed because there was not enough purchase history to place a larger order. -- click on the 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th link for more info on why you should make your BGT & MIF gallon purchases as soon as you know that this is what you want.

Chaz had previously mentioned that the MIF & BGT gallons would be available through the end of October, or until they run out.

Bottom line: order your BGT and MIF gallons soon. Now is the time to plan out your BGT/MIF purchasing decisions.

He didn't make the same caution with regard to the 613 gallons, so I think you can expect them to remain available. That said, it's always a good idea to make your purchasing decisions sooner rather than later. -- click on the 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th link for more info.

____