WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Periscope Goodies - Seasonal NBT

@LAMS wrote:

Yup.....June is always my "go broke" month.  Ever since SHP was launched, I've been begging for EVERYTHING in SHP...he's getting closer!Smiley Happy

In one of the periscopes, I saw one of his loofah mitts behind a 16 ounce bottle.  I was hoping that it was a body cleansing creme.  Now that would make me the happiest girl on the face of the planet.  I would buy all I could get my hands on!

I agree @LAMS about SHP.  It is still my favorite scent and also love the performance.  

Hi everyone !  I have been very busy and really haven't had time to post. 

Definitely looking forward to summer Wen and just the summer in general.  It is my favorite time of the year.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@LAMS wrote:

Yup.....June is always my "go broke" month.  Ever since SHP was launched, I've been begging for EVERYTHING in SHP...he's getting closer!Smiley Happy

In one of the periscopes, I saw one of his loofah mitts behind a 16 ounce bottle.  I was hoping that it was a body cleansing creme.  Now that would make me the happiest girl on the face of the planet.  I would buy all I could get my hands on!

I agree @LAMS about SHP.  It is still my favorite scent and also love the performance.  

Hi everyone !  I have been very busy and really haven't had time to post. 

Definitely looking forward to summer Wen and just the summer in general.  It is my favorite time of the year.  

Hi @Susan25  I was just thinking that i haven't seen a post from you in a long time!

Yes summer looks great, some really nice sets I bet will come our way..Smiley Happy

Contributor

SHP NBT!!!! WOO HOO Smiley Very HappyHeart