WEN

Super Contributor

Periscope: Chaz signature scent and new seasonals

[ Edited ]

Two recent periscopes working on fragrances, that are due to expire around 7:30 PM Eastern time today.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aPvT7TExNjA4OTA4fDF5Tkdhb1ZPTXZieGr0rs4v097hu4ampCOrWuFXAcZAyX6DDk0YahWtk...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aPvT1zExNjA4OTA4fDFncXh2ZVlwWWxrSkJkOaUUwQxguaElHPHVRdrcSrDL6PxwJlnWuGZCF...

Some of this information is confirmed and some of it is speculation based on snippets. So if you are looking for only confirmed info you might want to skip this post and go watch the periscope to yourself to come to your own conclusions.

They were working on Chaz's signature fragrance. Hopes have it out in June. Also working on upcoming seasonals.

Confirmed upcoming fragrances are:
WWC
SHL
SHP

They spent a good deal of time tried many varying strength combinations of: lavender , cool eucalyptus, olive leaf , cedarwood

Lots of talk about L and LAV (This makes me very happy because I love the smell of his lavender, but the cc doesn't work well on my hair)

Someone in chat requested a Jasmine scent and he said.... maybe one day you'll be very happy.

Lots of talk about MB
Heard someone in the background say bergamot...(mmmm)

At the end they brought some samples things down from his closet. They asked if it was the "Tonka one". And he said that they knocked down the Tonka to .75. (So maybe some sort of Tonka bean fragrance?)

While working on something he noticed that one of the girls hair was getting fried on the ends. He told her she was probably over drying or not using enough leave in and styling products for protection.

She mentioned that she uses a T3… And he said throw it out! Then he said she could still use it but just use it on low heat. Keep it moving etc.

Super Contributor

Re: Periscope: Chaz signature scent and new seasonals

Thanks very much for posting!  One question: what is MB?  Thanks!

Super Contributor

MB remained a mystery.  People in chat kept trying to guess things and nobody got it right.

since I thought I heard both Manderin and Bergamot in the background.... A wild guess might be Manderin Bergamot. Smiley Happy.  But it could be anything. Chaz jokingly said it's stood for "monster balls"

Honored Contributor

Interesting stuff, thanks! I look forward to the SHL fragrance. Jasmine sounds interesting. Olive leaf sounds interesting. Goat's milk and honey and Naked sounds interesting..oh wait..lol! Smiley Wink

Seriously though, it sounds like he may be doing another lavender version? I wouldn't mind that. Honey lavender would be awesome. I liked lavender but the cc was too drying. I even like vanilla lavender even though I'm not usually a vanilla fan. Lavanilla does a vanilla lavender candle I adore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl thanks so much for keeping us updated with all your sleuthing periscoping!!! Smiley Happy And thanks, as always, for providing the links to the particular periscopes. Unfortunately, I read your post too late to watch them but I really appreciate having them included. Smiley Happy

Like @HappyDaze, I wold love to have a jasmine fragrance. That is one that I would purchase for sure!!! Smiley Happy

______

Chaz has also mentioned some of the less clear info info in a previous periscope video (the more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance thread): 

It looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances.

In Chaz's "Meet the Family" periscope video from 8/29, he talked about the current 613 Eau de Toilette (EDT). -- Chaz seemed disappointed that there were negative 613 EDT reviews which mentioned that the the 613 EDT scent did not last long. Chaz said that is didn't last as long because it was an EDT as opposed to an Eau de Parfum(EDP) which would last longer because it has more essential oils in it. It sounded as though Chaz had wanted to start with an EDT to begin with.

While Chaz was talking, one of his assistants showed a few fragrances that were still in development. I'm assuming they were still in development because while they were each in the signature 613 EDT bottle, they were labeled "Lavender" and "Winter Citrus Tea EDP2 30". 

___

LAVENDER

I didn't get the full name for the lavender formula but this was the list of ingredients: 

* cucumber extract, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, bergamot oils

_  

WINTER CITRUS TEA EDP2 30 - FORM# 90585-01 

* OILS: Blood Orange, Peppermint, Tangerine Peel, Lemon Peel, Pomelo Grapefruit Seed, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Orange, Clove Leaf

--

While I couldn't tell if the Lavender was for an EDT or an EDP, it looks as though the Winter White Tea is an Eau de Parfum. -- I'm assuming that this fragrance is part of the Winter White Citrus line. 

Since Chaz has confirmed that he is doing a Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) fragrance and a Spring Honey Lilac (SHP) fragrance... and it looks as though there will be a Winter White Tea fragrance... it looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances.

______

In another periscope video, someone had asked Chaz if he would be doing a Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) fragrance. He said that he really liked MIF, but that a fragrance would have to wait until he had finished the four Seasonal EDPs. -- That said the M in MIF stands for mandarin, and MIF also has bergamot in it. lol, sure sounds as though there's an MIF fragrance in progress. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

Some previous threads on Chaz's scents (most of the info is repeat with the exception of the thread mentioned above... 

Periscope spring summer scent testing (most recent info, courtesy of Brdwygurl) -- Seasonal fragrances -- more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance -- Spring Honey Lilac fragrance in spring

__

Super Contributor

Thanks @bebe777 you have such a great memory and stockpile of information to help pull all these hints together!!

definitely see some themes. Smiley Happy.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

Thanks @bebe777 you have such a great memory and stockpile of information to help pull all these hints together!!

definitely see some themes. Smiley Happy.  Heart

@Brdwygurl and thank you for your periscope reporting as well. lol, I'mglad I had the time to rewatch that periscope video in Chaz's salon when they showed the Lavender and Citrus scents. 

The second time around I made a not as to what was just before the shot of the Lavender scent. So when it got to that point I paused the video and slowly let it play forward so that I could write down what was written on the bottle. 

It sure sounds as though Chaz is starting to expand his fragrances. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I would like to purchase both WWC and SHP in a fragrance if I can afford them.  I would imagine that I would like both of these formulas in a fragrance.  

Respected Contributor

Darn it Chaz! That WWC sounds too good with all that Blood Orange! Especially with no Gift Card deal in sight...

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Interesting stuff, thanks! I look forward to the SHL fragrance. Jasmine sounds interesting. Olive leaf sounds interesting. Goat's milk and honey and Naked sounds interesting..oh wait..lol! Smiley Wink

Seriously though, it sounds like he may be doing another lavender version? I wouldn't mind that. Honey lavender would be awesome. I liked lavender but the cc was too drying. I even like vanilla lavender even though I'm not usually a vanilla fan. Lavanilla does a vanilla lavender candle I adore.

Still wishing for Milk and Honey

His lavender is wonderful, smells just like the fields in France and Hungary!

Now what I'm wondering about is MB per what Chaz called it!  hee hee

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras