WEN

Super Contributor
This is such a fabulous product. I never seem to take the time to do this enough and every time I do, I am just blown away with the results. I’m thinking this is a good time to pick another one up. I’m working on my SAM right now. I see there’s a special going on for the double size with that fabulous comb... hmmm.. what to do....
Valued Contributor

@cac140 wrote:
This is such a fabulous product. I never seem to take the time to do this enough and every time I do, I am just blown away with the results. I’m thinking this is a good time to pick another one up. I’m working on my SAM right now. I see there’s a special going on for the double size with that fabulous comb... hmmm.. what to do....

I agree, I love the results I get with this. I don't use it has often as I should either. Sometime's I combine it with my CC to save time. Yes, that is a good price on the Remoist with the comb, treat yourself. Stay safe and healthly!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been eyeing the Cherry Blossom with comb. 

I have plenty of Remoist and don't need this, but I want it. I've had good results using it for my leave-in too.

SBC is my going to the doctor fragrance  so I like to layer.

Esteemed Contributor

@cac140 - Go for it!!

Honored Contributor

@cac140 

Yes, it really pumps up the volume.  I just need to get into a better habit of using it.  Because I'm lazy about using it as a mask, I often use it as my leave-in.  I really like those results as well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
@x Hedge @SurferWife
How much do you ladies use as a leave in? I have shoulder length medium thick hair. I want to try this. I do love the CC’s as a leave in but people do keep mentioning using the remoist this way. It just seems heavy so maybe a tiny bit?
Super Contributor

@cac140 i put in about a half teaspoon on my shoulder length medium weight hair. I usually mix it with about a half dropper of oil.

Honored Contributor

@cac140 

As you can see from my avatar I have hair on the shorter side (but a lot of it!).  I dip my finger into the remoist & get enough to cover my fingernail (if that makes sense).  I then rub it into the palm of my hands and squeeze it into my curls.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@cac140 

Guess it's about a teaspoon, more or less into wet hands. Work it between the palms until its no longer like butter. Then squeeze into very wet hair from the bottom up.

I skipped my annual haircut last November, so it's reaching the bottom of my back when pulled straight.

I often add more next day into dry hair. For that it's just a fingernail sized dab of Remoist onto wet palms, apply onto temples and crown to smooth and give direction.