WEN

Super Contributor

For those who didn't see it. Thanks to Dooters for getting us the scoop!

"Some strange things going on in that Pa house (well, usually are from what I see on Periscope) but this time the internet sucks. I got in briefly and saw Winter White Citrus Styling Creme, Nourishing Mousse and Medium Round Brush and poof. No internet. Rude, party of one. At least I know that one is tomorrow and I saw OTO so I'm guessing this will be that. 9 AM ET, 6 AM PT with Mary Beth and 4 PM ET, 1 PM PT with Leah Williams. Sounds good to me. I'll be watching. Leah is my new hero. I saw a video with a testimonial caller that got, well, let's just say a little loose with a 4 letter word to someone (not Leah) and it's live TV. Leah was so great. :-)"

Honored Contributor

Re: Per Dooters... WWC OTO

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl, you're the best!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for sharing this info. I'm guessing that it will probably be in the 4pm-6pm ET show. I'll be sending out an advance OTO notification now... especially since Wenners may be out and about today. 

I'm guessing that this will probably be the Winter White Citrus version of this' past fall's Fall Tuscan Pear OTO trio (see info below).

I hope the new year is treating you and your family well!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

QVC Price: $61.00   One Time Only Value Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______
Super Contributor

Yes!  Dooters reply to a comment and confirmed the 4-6 timeslot for the OTO

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Brdwygurl for this information.  I ordered the WWC SC during Chaz's last sale since I don't use the mousse very often.  I agree with @bebe777 that this should be the same configuration as the fall seasonal.   

Honored Contributor

Already sold out? That bites! Don't take it personal Dooters. 😂

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife, it won't be available until at least 4pm ET... that's 40 minutes from now.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It's up and CHEAPER...yea Chaz!!

Honored Contributor

Ordered mine!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Thanks @Brdwygurl for this information.  I ordered the WWC SC during Chaz's last sale since I don't use the mousse very often.  I agree with @bebe777 that this should be the same configuration as the fall seasonal.   

Same here.  And I also have an extra medium round brush but if you use both the styling products that seems a nice deal.

Trusted Contributor

I got it and I am PSYCHED!