WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peony Jasmine CC featured price and Chaz's shows

[ Edited ]

Okay so the scoop on the scope is that the Q asked Chaz to do a special for Valentines Day and being that he is not at the Q for that timing they decided to make it a 'special edition' and item of the month. Not enough time for also a Mother's Day offering so maybe back in Oct depending on response.

oh and also he thought it was shipping today.

Esteemed Contributor

If it was shipping TODAY, then the scenario of making this new scent to be a "special edition" limited to the month of February, would make some sense.

Giving the fact, that advance orders will ship on 19 (?), and very, very slow Q Pony Express Mail delivery (at least to my state of California), will deliver a package somewhere around 27-29 of February.

Doubt that too many people will buy multiples of PJP without trying it first - here this idea of how popular the new CC will be, goes straight to dogs! Because the hype of excitement about Chaz brand new scent is probably somewhat limited to the hard core Wenners like us, and the rest of folks want to try it, and/or see the reviews of others.

Trusted Contributor

Do I order now, or wait for the show?  Order now, or wait for the show? Ah, what to do!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

After reading the ingredient list, it really doesn't seem that much different than a seasonal. Up to my ears in seasonals, so on the fence about PJP. Waiting for the presentation, especially since it doesn't even ship until then.

Valued Contributor

I am up to my ears in seasonals too, but I love them! Of course I ordered a PJP. I am trying very hard to not order any more, because I really do have plenty of CC's. I hope it does ship today! If it is a moisturizing formula I will have to rent the apartment next to mine to make more storage room! I hope it is here in time to try it and make a decision about ordering more.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the advanced order and the price was $57 and change. Today I noticed the price is $52 and change.?? I cancelled the advanced order and ordered again to get the lower price. Did anyone else notice this? 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I ordered the advanced order and the price was $57 and change. Today I noticed the price is $52 and change.?? I cancelled the advanced order and ordered again to get the lower price. Did anyone else notice this? 

@Hilary77 The $57 price was incorrect so QVC changed the price to the correct price. There was a thread about this somewhere. The $57 so-called "featured price" was only something like 74 cents less than the regular price, lol, so many knew it was not right. QVC should have corrected the price on those orders placed before they changed it to the correct price!

Honored Contributor

image.jpegToby is ready for Pink Jasmine Peony. He doesn't care if it's a girly scent. He's quite comfortable in his manhood.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Hilary77 wrote:

@Hilary77@ Customer Service said anyone overcharged would be credited. Anyone who was overcharged though should make sure the $5 or so does actually get done. No one should have to cancel their order if it will mean a later ship date. EDIT: they shouldn't have to, but apparently they do. @Drythe was instructed to do so by CS.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

image.jpegToby is ready for Pink Jasmine Peony. He doesn't care if it's a girly scent. He's quite comfortable in his manhood.

@SurferWife

I absolutely LOVE a man who is secure in who he is!  Big 'ole kiss to Toby!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras