WEN

Honored Contributor

Peony Jasmine CC featured price and Chaz's shows

Does anyone know if the featured price for this new CC will be available when Chaz actually goes onair on the 19th? I will wait to order it during a show as long as the lower price will still be available. TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peony Jasmine CC featured price and Chaz's shows

@HappyDaze  I was wondering the same thing.  This whole scenario is so new.  A launch without a show until midway through its availability.  Even though the last thing I need is more cc , how can I pass up a limited edition? Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze  I was wondering the same thing.  This whole scenario is so new.  A launch without a show until midway through its availability.  Even though the last thing I need is more cc , how can I pass up a limited edition? Lol

Lol! @ANewHue, getting Pink Jasmine Peony is NOT getting MORE CC, it is getting a brand NEW CC!!! A world of difference for purchase justification. Get it Gurl! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue Agreed! Heart

Valued Contributor

I am contemplating a purchase myself. Trying to resist the urge. I don't need any CCs, but I wish there was a way I could order more of a sample size instead of committing to 32oz to try it.
Esteemed Contributor

Well IF and WHEN the Q ever straightens out my account I can actually get it for free so technically it WON'T be a purchase. Lol. But that's a big IF.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Does anyone know if the featured price for this new CC will be available when Chaz actually goes onair on the 19th? I will wait to order it during a show as long as the lower price will still be available. TIA!

@HappyDaze...get one now just in case the price goes up, then get another one when he presents it on air. Problem solved.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze...get one now just in case the price goes up, then get another one when he presents it on air. Problem solved.

@SurferWife not really a good solution since pre-orders don't ship out until after the first show so we won't even get to try it before the show so I don't want to buy two without even knowing if I will like it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SurferWife not really a good solution since pre-orders don't ship out until after the first show so we won't even get to try it before the show so I don't want to buy two without even knowing if I will like it!

@HappyDaze I'm expecting it to ship out much sooner than the pre order date. Seems to me that everything I've pre ordered was shipped early. I think I'll have it in my hot little hands by Feb 9 Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HappyDaze, my guess would be that the featured price for Chaz's new Pink Jasmine Peony (PJP) CC will be available through the end of this month.

And, from what I've been reading, it sounds as though this limited run will only be available for the February "Valentine's Day" month. Then it will be back for October with a breast cancer awareness tie in. And after that, going forward, it may be available during these two months if Wenners really like it. 

QVC and Wen featured pricing... 

I'm focusing on Wen products, because I don't purchase that many other QVC products. 

Generally Wen featured pricing seems to have an extremely long life span. -- Here are a few CC examples: 

* Seasonal CCs (16oz & 32oz) -- and I think they were first offered in 2011 

* Bamboo Green Tea -- maybe launched in 2013 and I know that, at least the 32oz CC is still on featured pricing. 

After an OTO goes to "featured pricing" (as opposed to the regular QVC price), the featured pricing almost always remains in place until the special configuration sells out. 

And generally speaking -- just off the top of my head -- I've seem "featured pricing" on regularly available Wen products stay around for at least a year or two. 

A few months ago, QVC created a new "event pricing" category. -- Event pricing seems to offer a better value than featured pricing but is available for much less time. Sometimes just for the visit and, other times, through the end of the month.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

________ 

New
QVC Price: $58.00    Featured Price: $52.74
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

And from Wen Dooters (courtesy of bruingirl)... 

from Dooter FB page:

32 oz, Soy protein, Pink Jasmine Peony (bottle with gorgeous label) and IF you follow Chaz on Periscope you've seen it. If you don't, you should.... IF you are on advance emails from QVC, you will be getting one so you can purchase 2/1. If you aren't, you should. Just saying here....... It's beautiful, it's same treatment base as Seasonal's, it's AHHHHMMMAAAZZZIIING and I could be getting in trouble but hey, tomorrow I'll deal with it because I have the day off to hang out on my iPad. Big storm coming. Worked my butt off today.  

___

Photo shared courtesy of Brdwygurl, with info about future plans for Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner...

Hi @bebe777 and all my wen friends Heart   Someone just posted this on Facebook such a pretty bottle!  

image.jpg

___

Pink Jasmine Peony Cleansing Conditioner - ingredients 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Jasmine Flower Extract, Peony Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Lavender Extract, Green Tea Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Seaweed Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate­60, Polysorbate­20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. 

Information Provided by WEN​®

_________