WEN

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FleaMktQn  doing anything fun this weekend?

Any other WEN ladies doing anything fun?

I am going to be doing a bunch of work - no play for me - so I will have to live vicariously through you all.

@HappyDaze Going to yard sales to hunt treasure Smiley Very Happy For me that's the most fun you can have, especially when I find somthing GOOD Smiley LOL

Then I gotta work but that's fun too Woman LOL

Sunday there's a good outdoor early morning flea market about 15 miles from my house & it's been very good to me. Then work in the afternoon. I Heartmy life Smiley Very Happy

Sounds like a great weekend for you, FMQ! I actually like yard sales but not the ones around here- I like the ones with cool antiques that you can find and get for a steal. Everything around here is always just kids clothes, books, kids toys and junk. I've gone with my In-laws around their area and got some really cool things like an old trunk with writing in it from a young girl back in the late 1800's. I am going to restore it a bit. Not too much because I like the look of it but it will look great in my house. A few other cool things too. So I can appreciate yard sales and such. Smiley Happy

Contributor

@HappyDaze Sunday will be GBs 2nd pregame will be this Sunday.  Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wow time flies!! I need to get with the football program. I've been so out of the loop although I haven't been able to really sit and watch alot of the games for the past two years and this year probably not either. Maybe next year if I am lucky. I still try to watch a game or two of some of my more favorite teams though. I really love football and use to watch almost every game on Sunday. Of course that was when I was alot younger and had less responsibilites, lol.

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 I really really need one of those today. I only had a tiny glass of lambic left so later I will make a smoothie with some chia seeds, spinach and fruit and a tad of plain nonfat yogurt. That will be the best I can do before I go grocery shopping again.

@Drythe sounds like some good deeds and some rest- great combo!

@WaterDragon are you feeling better??

@HappyDaze I am!  Just havin my one glass of Sangria, not a big drinker (hush @bebe777)  I could go for some icecream though - or maybe brownies --- of course --- both!

@WaterDragon "brownies", huh?... lol, that sure explains a lot. Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze I really want some of that cheese brioche... I love all things cheeseSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FleaMktQn  doing anything fun this weekend?

Any other WEN ladies doing anything fun?

I am going to be doing a bunch of work - no play for me - so I will have to live vicariously through you all.

We are out of town, staying at a friends house and going to a Tim McGraw concert Saturday night. As a "thank you" to my dear friend, I brought her a 16 oz FAS. She loves it! I'm sssoooo happy for her! I just turned her on to WEN back in June. She really enjoyed SHP but after one wash with FAS, it is becoming her favorite. Great minds enjoying some WEN together, what a great weekend!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 I really really need one of those today. I only had a tiny glass of lambic left so later I will make a smoothie with some chia seeds, spinach and fruit and a tad of plain nonfat yogurt. That will be the best I can do before I go grocery shopping again.

@HappyDaze I am!  Just havin my one glass of Sangria, not a big drinker (hush @bebe777)  I could go for some icecream though - or maybe brownies --- of course --- both!

@HappyDaze I really want some of that cheese brioche... I love all things cheeseSmiley Happy

@bebe777 it really is amazing and not super sweet. I love all things cheese too. I wish you lived closer- we could go there together and share one and chat. Well, maybe I'd share...or maybe you should get your own! Sometimes I can be a bit of a

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 it really is amazing and not super sweet. I love all things cheese too. I wish you lived closer- we could go there together and share one and chat. Well, maybe I'd share...or maybe you should get your own! Sometimes I can be a bit of a

@HappyDaze Ooops, I just saw your post. Cheese brioche is great! What I really love though is brie in pastry... that is sooo good. It's a shame because I'm enjoy that. Smiley Happy lol, I can understand being a bit of an oink oink about cheese. 

There's this very famous cheese shop in Paris and they used to have a cheese tasting one evening a week. I didn't eat anything all day because I knew that there would be a lot of cheese, but even I was amazed at the offerings. I think there were 6-7 cheese courses, and 6-8 cheeses you could try for every course. You could try as many cheeses as you wanted, lol, and I probably tried 5-6 for each course!!! I think I ate about a pound and a half of amazing cheese that night!!! 

-- bebe... the oink, oink!! Smiley Wink