WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

HAHA, gotta love that gorgeous horse!  Thanks Dooters! I will get the SMC and the SHL if offered. I can always use the SMC.

The saying basically means take advantage of the sure thing, even if it may not be the better of the two, because the one is known, the second may not even happen. So if you forgo the sure thing and the other never happens, you may end up losing out on both. Does that makes sense, lol?

@Drythe @WaterDragon @bebe777 @ANewHue

I'm going to drink some lambic tonight. It has been a looooong week and will be a long one next week too. ugh! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend??

~~~

Driving in a Rescue Relay Saturday.  

Hanging at the pool Saturday. Most likely sleeping, in the SHADE of course.

How about you?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

HAHA, gotta love that gorgeous horse!  Thanks Dooters! I will get the SMC and the SHL if offered. I can always use the SMC.

The saying basically means take advantage of the sure thing, even if it may not be the better of the two, because the one is known, the second may not even happen. So if you forgo the sure thing and the other never happens, you may end up losing out on both. Does that makes sense, lol?

I'm going to drink some lambic tonight. It has been a looooong week and will be a long one next week too. ugh! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend??

It's nice weather here between thunderstorms (which I love) so I'll get out Saturday to a book fair and possibily see my sister/niece.  Sunday is FOOTBALL - GO GREEN BAY!!!

I love them too. That sounds fun- I love books. OMG is it pre-season already???

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Going to yard sales Smiley Very Happy For me it's the most fun you can have, maybe I'll find some more Wen Smiley LOL

And one of our store venders brought in a 8 oz SAM remoist today. My sister got it, she's been using for a week & already attracting Wen Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Lol BeBe, I was just thinking the same thing you beat me on the post.  

beaches, great minds drink tonite!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 @ANewHue @Drythe  so what are you drinking, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Not a prude, but I don't drink when I drive simi-rigs.

But, if I'm NOT driving, Frozen Margarita, no salt!  WHEEEEE!

How about y'all?

Pinot grigio sangria.  very crisp and deeeelishous

lol, it's a non fermented green smoothie for me. Yum!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

~~~

Driving in a Rescue Relay Saturday.  

Hanging at the pool Saturday. Most likely sleeping, in the SHADE of course.

How about you?

part work, part rest, and I'll sneak in a little bit of play Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 I really really need one of those today. I only had a tiny glass of lambic left so later I will make a smoothie with some chia seeds, spinach and fruit and a tad of plain nonfat yogurt. That will be the best I can do before I go grocery shopping again.

@Drythe sounds like some good deeds and some rest- great combo!

@WaterDragon are you feeling better??

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn  doing anything fun this weekend?

Any other WEN ladies doing anything fun?

I am going to be doing a bunch of work - no play for me - so I will have to live vicariously through you all.

Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 I really really need one of those today. I only had a tiny glass of lambic left so later I will make a smoothie with some chia seeds, spinach and fruit and a tad of plain nonfat yogurt. That will be the best I can do before I go grocery shopping again.

@HappyDaze I am!  Just havin my one glass of Sangria, not a big drinker (hush @bebe777)  I could go for some icecream though - or maybe brownies --- of course --- both!

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze I am!  Just havin my one glass of Sangria, not a big drinker (hush @bebe777)  I could go for some icecream though - or maybe brownies --- of course --- both!

Oh good! So glad to hear it. The sangria will be nice and relaxing too. I'm not a big drinker either, although lately it seems like I can easily become one! lol!  Mmmm, I do have some ice cream left but the brownies sound even better right now because it is a bit cold here. Or even some of my homemade peanut butter cookies but darn it if I am not too darn tired to even think about making any. Actually, what I really want is a cheese brioche pasty from this amazing coffee house in my area. Best.thing.ever and not so sweet like most pastries (not a big pastry eater normally).Looks like this:

Image result for cheese brioche

I actually went by there today when I was running around- it is totally out of the way for me too, lol- but they were already out. Darn. Oh well, it is for the best I'm sure. My thighs will thank me for it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FleaMktQn  doing anything fun this weekend?

Any other WEN ladies doing anything fun?

I am going to be doing a bunch of work - no play for me - so I will have to live vicariously through you all.

@HappyDaze Going to yard sales to hunt treasure Smiley Very Happy For me that's the most fun you can have, especially when I find somthing GOOD Smiley LOL

Then I gotta work but that's fun too Woman LOL

Sunday there's a good outdoor early morning flea market about 15 miles from my house & it's been very good to me. Then work in the afternoon. I Heartmy life Smiley Very Happy