WEN

Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

Oh Happy, it's never too late (or early) for ice cream.  I will have to try this rum raisin.  As long as it doesn't have nutz I am in.

Nope no nutz in it but certainly nutz eating eat *cough* bebe *cough*

*this statement could so be taken in various ways...  eat *cough* bebe *cough*  Just sayin...

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

Oh Happy, it's never too late (or early) for ice cream.  I will have to try this rum raisin.  As long as it doesn't have nutz I am in.

*this statement could so be taken in various ways...  eat *cough* bebe *cough*  Just sayin...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! I need to change, that, STAT! hahahahahaha!

Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

@BEBE, I don't think HappyDaze gave you activated ice cream, she just offered you some weird looking ice cream to taste.

Btw, did you notice it has tongue? So, when you licked it, did you feel something licking you back?

@HappyDaze, that is so not cool... making bebe play tongue hockey with that mutant alien-looking rum raisin ice cream cone. 

She made need to smoke, some of that stuff you're smoking, after that ordeal.Smiley LOL

edit to add one important letter.

"Has tongue" sounds like an unfortunate condition sort of like "has crabs". 

Interestingly, you can get both at a supermarket.

@sailor_moon , lol, I stand by what I wrote... that's why I mean the ice cream was activated!!! And I had the most bizarre dream last night... yikes!!! So don't encourage @HappyDaze because whatever mind I may have had has been blown!!

and about your edit... lol, very interesting observation... lol, and I'll leave it at that!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I need better emoticons!!! 

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

Enablers!  *waterdragon slips out into the hot humid day, searching -- yearning really for some rum raisin ice cream*

*With @WaterDragon's  ice cream weakness in mind, bebe breaks out her Trader Joe's bag of organic raisins and lays a trail of raisins that leads toward @HappyDaze WEN forum Ice Cream stand. Today's flavors start with peppermint stick ice cream $0.05... * 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! I need to change, that, STAT! hahahahahaha!

lol, @HappyDaze , you may have changed your post, but the original evidence is safely stashed in this group of posts... proving that nothing on the internet ever really disappears... except maybe those upcoming advance Wen product numbers... 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

Enablers!  *waterdragon slips out into the hot humid day, searching -- yearning really for some rum raisin ice cream*

*With @WaterDragon's  ice cream weakness in mind, bebe breaks out her Trader Joe's bag of organic raisins and lays a trail of raisins that leads toward @HappyDaze WEN forum Ice Cream stand. Today's flavors start with peppermint stick ice cream $0.05... * 

*waterdragon passes out due to the shear excitement of such delacacies... wait a minute - what you trying to pull here @bebe777?  No rum, no raisins???? passing out again...*

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

*waterdragon passes out due to the shear excitement of such delacacies... wait a minute - what you trying to pull here @bebe777?  No rum, no raisins???? passing out again...*

waterdragon, lol, I said that today's flavor list starts with peppermint stick ice cream... cause HD knows that's my personal favorite. 

*bebe crawls under the ice cream stand and rummages through various containers..*

winter vanilla mint, summer coconut mango, fall ginger pumpkin, spring honey lilac...???!!! aw geez, HD mixed her Wen in with all of this. Hold on waterdragon. Just let me check out this other container...

*bebe quickly opens it up, grabs the container of Haagen Daaz rum raison and scoops waterdragon a big helping... complete with serving container and spoon... after all this is a five star shack...* 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

Will easy pay be offered? 🍦

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@WaterDragon wrote:

Methinks somebody sucked all the rum out of the raisins. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Enough about Food! Wen piglets should only think about Wen, too bad there is no edible Wen Yet!! Though.....hmmmmm.....that's an idea! Already a few names for a flavor come to mind...

I am paging Bebe, because I want to know - What Did Bebe Ordered on This TSV? We know your hair, we know what you like in Wen lately, the question is What Did You Order? Ummm?