WEN

Respected Contributor

For anyone who has used both the CC and the RTM, does the RTM smell like the CC?  I love the scent of the CC, but it contains the honey complex I'm allergic to.  The RTM does not contain the honey compound, so I am wondering if I could get the scent I love by using the RTM on my dry hair, or if the RTM smells different than the CC.  TIA!

Respected Contributor

Hi Dahling!  Which cleansing conditioner are you referring to?  I think most of them smell exactly like the cleansing conditioner.  Even the Parfums smell just like the RTMs.  Well, to me anyway.

Respected Contributor

I'm referring to Pink Jasmine Peony, Yangya.  I am thinking of buying the RTM duo before February is gone and PJP with it.  I love the CC and what it does for my hair, but not for my scalp.  Woman Sad  I was thinking I could use the RTM on dry hair to give it the scent I love without the allergic reaction the CC gives me.  With the new perm in my hair, I can use RTM freely to refresh the curl.  As an aside, I love my curly hair, and wish I'd been born this way, so I didn't have to use chemicals to get it.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I have both the PJP CC and RTM @CamilleP and they smell the same to me.  I say go for the RTM so you can enjoy that scent!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP YES, the RTM smells as wonderful as the CC. For that matter, so does the NIBT & EDP!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, BExplorer and SurferWife, I really appreciate you letting me know the RTM smells as good as the CC.  I wish Chaz were on so he would get credit for the sale, but that PJP deal isn't good for much longer, so I daren't wait for Chaz to come back.

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

For anyone who has used both the CC and the RTM, does the RTM smell like the CC?  I love the scent of the CC, but it contains the honey complex I'm allergic to.  The RTM does not contain the honey compound, so I am wondering if I could get the scent I love by using the RTM on my dry hair, or if the RTM smells different than the CC.  TIA!

OOOHHHH!  That's right!  Sorry.  My mistake.  I was asleep at the switch.  OH, SurferWife is right.  It smells just like the CC.  I have the RTM duo.  Peony, to me, is a very distinct scent but LOVELY!  I have the CC, RTM, UINBT, Parfume in that.  It's one of my top favorites.  I hope you enjoy it too!!!

Regular Contributor

@CamilleP  Did you get your PJP RTM?  My mother no longer wants to use the PJP that I bought for her.  I have 3 unopened 16 CC and one RTM that has been used but the bottle is still full up to the top of the label on the bottle.  The RTM is 16 ounces, too.  I want to try to sell them, but don't know anyone local to sell them.  If you are interested, maybe we can work out a way for me to get them to you!

Respected Contributor

Yes, Lams, I did order the RTM, in fact it should arrive today.  I am sorry, but I cannot use the CC, it has the honey complex Chaz uses in many of his seasonal formulas, so I have to pass on your Mom's extras.

Regular Contributor

I understand!  I'm just hoping to find someone who needs some PJP CC and RTM for a great price!