WEN

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Regarding priming with CC...what should be the ratio of CC to Remoist, i.e, how many pumps of CC?

@SurferWife   I'd like to know what others do about that too Smiley Wink

I normally do my remoist straight, but today I added a little more CC than I'd usually do for a leave in as a prime & then did my normal amount of remoist. I will say my leave in is very small, only about a dime size, cuz my hair is not long but not real short anymore Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn I'm trying to remember if I recall Chaz mentioning in the past how much CC to use as a primer and I think (mind you, this may be totally inaccurate), he may have mentioned to use half the amount you would use for your first cleanse. For example I normally use 8 pumps from a 32oz. bottle for my first cleanse, so I would use 4 pumps as a primer, then apply Remoist. Unless someone else says differently, that may be the ratio I use this weekend. I'll post my results.

@SurferWife @FleaMktQn I probably would be at 3-4 pumps in that scenario too. Just enough to coat the hair. with a couple splashes, that amount of CC seems to help the remoist distribute more easily.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor
I did not cleanse the next morning. I just rinsed extra well in the shower and proceeded as normal. Loved it and will have to do this again soon!