WEN

Trusted Contributor

I received my FTP 16oz CC OTO today. Still no sign of the FTP fragrance though. The CC shipped from the dreaded Florence, SC and I received it in three days (from day of shipping). The tracking for the fragrance is just ridiculous: billing info received on 9/23, package in transit to UPS facility in Rocky Mount, NC on 9/25. It took two days for the package to arrive at UPS from the time they printed the label? Good grief.

So I'm guessing it will be at least Tuesday before I get the EDP. So annoying! So that will be 10 days after the order was placed.

Trusted Contributor

@aprimo I hope you get it sooner rather than later. That black hole site in SC (the state not the product haha) really is something. I wonder if there is some person down there (down for me I'm in NC) who is absolutely glorifying in a Wen kingdom! Haha.

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@aprimo I hope you get it sooner rather than later. That black hole site in SC (the state not the product haha) really is something. I wonder if there is some person down there (down for me I'm in NC) who is absolutely glorifying in a Wen kingdom! Haha.

It actually shipped from Rocky Mount, NC. The black hole is expanding! Ugh. My FTP EDP was finally scanned in Dallas today, so I should get it tomorrow. Finally!