WEN

Respected Contributor

I've only ordered a couple of times, and it's been months, but I thought I remember getting e-mail confirmation of my order and a notice of shipment on those orders.  I ordered quite a bit of WVM styling creme on Friday and have heard nothing at all.  Should I call the salon tomorrow, or just trust that my order will arrive safely?

Respected Contributor

Re: Orders from Chaz's website

@CamillePI always receive an e-mail confirmation as well as a shipment confirmation.

There was one time where I didn't receive a shipment notification so I e-mailed them and it turns out there was some sort of a glitch in their system so the order wasn't actually being processed until I e-mailed them. I would definitely contact them to find out what is going on with your order.

Contributor

AM surprised that Chas is still selling his products.  EVery business magazine has an article about the growing lawsuit against Wen.  IF QVC is still selling products, I'll let my friends know........they like it as gifts.

Respected Contributor

Hi.  I order from Chaz's site often and their customer service is wonderful.  Sometimes they don't ship out immediately like QVC does but if you have a concern CALL.  I always email them and I get a response toot sweet.  I've phoned them too.  They will always correct anything that may have gone wrong.  You can count on it.Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

You should call CS.  When I order from Chaz' website the stuff comes from California to Illinois is about 3 days.  

Valued Contributor

I have found Chaz's customer service to be excellent.  They answered my e-mails promptly and were very polite and helpful on the phone.  I wouldn't hesitate to call if you have any concerns.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone, I will send an e-mail today, and follow up with a call if I don't get a reply in a day or two.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi.  I order from Chaz's site often and their customer service is wonderful.  Sometimes they don't ship out immediately like QVC does but if you have a concern CALL.  I always email them and I get a response toot sweet.  I've phoned them too.  They will always correct anything that may have gone wrong.  You can count on it.Woman Wink

We obviously have completely different experiences because for me QVC takes about 100 years to ship my orders and when I order from Chaz's site they always go out within a day.

Respected Contributor

I got an e-mail back right away with a UPS tracking number, they said they sent notifications, but  I don't know why I didn't get them.  Anyway, I got a notice from UPS this afternoon that instead of the original Thursday delivery, they were going to deliver Wednesday.  Well, if we get the 4 inches of snow and ice we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow I think the package may not get here until Thursday after all, but we'll see.  At least I'll have my styling creme in my hot little hands very quickly.

Respected Contributor

Well, the box arrived today, with ice pellets falling from the sky, so kudos to UPS.  Unfortunately, someone in California cannot count.  I ordered and was charged for five bottles ($150) and got two instead.  I've replied to the original response e-mail and I hope I hear back that they are shipping me another three bottles, or that another box is on the way, one or the other.  If WEN were not SO INCREDIBLY BETTER than any other product I would not be so upset at these kinds of wrinkles, because I'd just buy hair care at the grocery store.  At least I've got a couple bottles on hand, but I would not have paid $75 each for them, so I really hope I get those other three bottles.  <sigh>