WEN

Valued Contributor

Have any of you received the Q postcard for $10 off?

Well, I went on line and tried it but it wasn't being accepted.

I called C/S and was given the $10 off.  I purchased the 

3 piece lip treatment set and ended up paying $53.50.  

C/S needed to do the order. 

I hope it hasn't expired yet.   The code starts with H_____0.

Now for the TSV and waiting for Chaz's show.

Honored Contributor

$10 off!  Man, I've been shopping at the Q for 15 years & I've never received one.   I don't feel the love. (Note:  I'm being sarcastic). 🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

$10 off!  Man, I've been shopping at the Q for 15 years & I've never received one.   I don't feel the love. (Note:  I'm being sarcastic). 🤪

@SurferWife 

That's not very nice of them!  The ones I get (rarely) are usually for applying

for a Q card and then receive a discount.  

I first tried it from my laptop for a Locknlock item and it failed and when

all of the Wen products went on the 20%, I tried it again by calling C/S.

People on this board are talking about it in the Customer Care Forum.

I hope this doesn't get poofed....HELLO10

Trusted Contributor

that is a new customer code - so odd you should get a postcard - but lucky 🍀.

Valued Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@untitled Yes, very lucky but post card didn't say for new customers only.

Honored Contributor

Contact customer service or the mods.  They will add it to your account as a credit.

Esteemed Contributor
Well I’m glad the Q is recognizing new customers but it would be nice if they recognized long time dedicated shoppers as well. Been shopping with them for over 25 years now if not more.
Respected Contributor

Well, I tried it and I think you have to have a certain app.  I do not own an IPhone so there's no way to download one.  I don't think you can do it on a computer, that is to say you probably need the IPhone.   The code did not work for me but I've been treated very well by QVC AND Chaz's site so I can't complain.  Hey, that's great though for those that can get it!!!!! 

The TSV is really an amazing price though.  I mean you get two 32s' and a 12oz. styling creme and you can get auto delivery on it.  I've paid more than that for one 32 alone!  LOL!  Don't tell my husband! hahahaha!!!!

Nice of you to post for those that can get it and are not aware!

Respected Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@untitled Yes, very lucky but post card didn't say for new customers only.

OH!  So it's for newbies.  Hey, I think that's great of QVC to do that for them!  I mean, QVC's been very good to me.  Whenever I had a problem with shipping or if they sent me the wrong item, being these are the only issues I've had, the only other being something damaged but that's more the exception than the rule, QVC always gave me the red carpet treatment.  I really can't complain.  I always speak well of QVC to anyone, well that I talk to!  LOL!  I love to make people laugh but seriously every word is true.  HSN too.  They always treat me very well.

Super Contributor

@AlohaSun tThank you.  I couldn't use the code on line so I too called CS and she ordered the tsv and used the code!!! And,I am by no means a newbie. Probably 35 years ago I placed my first order and I have never been given a promo code ever so thanks again.