WEN

Respected Contributor

I just got a giant box delivered by UPS from the Q this morning.  Inside were most of my June WEN purchases (I got the TT gallon I ordered the second day last week, it came from California) plus my PTR giant retinol bottle!  It took the Q a long time after I placed each order to ship things, and now I know why, they were waiting to see if I was done ordering so they could put it all in one box.  It all came from the East Coast warehouse and thankfully nothing got broken, since each item was in it's own box inside the giant one.  Probably more efficient, but kind of a hassle to deal with.  At least I now have my sunscreen, with the heat wave this week I'll need it!

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP 

I too received a huge box of Wen, plus a couple other items in the spring. All separate boxes inside the ginormous box delivered, honestly it was a bit of packaging overkill, sizewise. Looks like I'm going to get another multi product box again. Four Wen items have the same tracking #, in spite of different order #'s. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP - Everything I ordered came in one big box as well. 

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  You should read my post from last week.  My huge box was a mixture of everything (i.e. 2 pair of shoes, sunglasses, clothes, kitchen things, and on and on and on!

It was left at the bottom of my front steps (which I no longer use).  It was left out in the rain and sitting where it could have been stolen.

QVC should have put them in smaller boxes.  Someone said, "Would you have rather paid for several items to be delivered"? 

Well, guess what!  I actually had to wait until someone could come and help me carry it up two sets of stairs.  

I have signs everywhere to put packages in a very large (the size of a trunk) box with a lid.  THAT was ignored.

OK, now I'll hear "That's not QVC's fault".  Right!  But QVC didn't have to put all of the various (I'm talking some of everything) in that huge box.

So, I can play that game too.  I boxed up lots of stuff in the same box, had someone load it into my car and sent it back for a total of $6.95.

QVC held back those items for a long time so they could put everything into that box....waiting...waiting...waiting.

Respected Contributor

Wow, I wonder if this is a new policy the Q is trying out, and part of the cause for the ridiculous shipping delays we've seen recently?  I remember when it used to be so expensive when they'd charge us separate shipping on half a dozen different items, even when they were in the same order.  I need to go back to see if they did that with these four items.  Honestly, I am glad I order so few things from the Q any more, their shipping costs and hassles are a royal pain.  Other than WEN and a little PTR and Philosophy, I mostly shop elsewhere these days.

Respected Contributor

Annabellethecat, I am so sorry you faced such a hassle!  Honestly, the Q is chasing shoppers away, if it weren't for the great WEN deals  I'd become a very infrequent shopper!

Honored Contributor

My big-ass box will be delivered tomorrow!  My gallon and the seasonal CC/RTM ODO will be in the same box.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I received one big box, but it just had my Mango Coconut gallon and the big single tub of 613 body treatment. It could have fit all the other WEN stuff I ordered!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boo hoo. Looks like it'll be another day, maybe two, before my big box arrives. Looks like ups is going to hand it off to the post office instead of an early delivery when they're in my area. Disappointing 😫, all new items I'm anxious to try.

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP Yes, the Q said that they are trying out some new tthings with shipping which may cause delays for a short time. They have definitely heard all the complaints over the last couple years and the people posting that they are done with the Q. Today I am expecting two gallons and a bunch of other stuff. I'll post a bit later and comment on whether I got a big-A box too.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012