WEN

Trusted Contributor

One WEN ODO For The Last Day? Seriously QVC?

This is it?   One ODO for the last day?  And not even a good one!  I'm in a bad mood today......Lol Kit is cancelled, A ODO that's pretty lame....and a big 2 hour show!  Zero incentive for me personally to even watch.  I sometimes feel like QVC intentionally wants to slow down sales.

Respected Contributor

Re: One WEN ODO For The Last Day? Seriously QVC?

I liked the 32oz with the body creme.  Got the coconut/lime.  Ok, I am done now.....until Sept.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo...glad to know I’m not the only one underwhelmed. I did get the set of 3 SHP mousses. I must have been the last order before it went on waitlist. I still need the SHP RTM, but need to slow down since I purchased the Dyson dryer last night. 😁🌴😁

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Underwhelmed and a bit disappointed 

thats a great description of my feelings over the end of the June’s WEN offerings. 

I feel like he didn’t offer as many kits this time around. I really wanted a SC or Mousse set in each seasonal scent rather than the same seasonal scent. Fingers crossed Gina might have something in August. 

**Suz**