WEN

Respected Contributor

Was watching him do Marisol's daughter's hair with prototype of remoist looked like it was called:  Spring Desert Poppy.  He was calling them version one and two.  He had Faith in the Cleansing Conditioner too.  Wow, I guess that would come out next spring.  Souinded interesting to me. 

World Traveler, you may know about this.  Can you give us some insight on this?  I was just curious.  I'm really enjoying the Plum Pear.  I'm in on this TSV though  I was hoping he would do a TSV like this.  This is like the one I got in Dec. 2019.  Last month I got my last delivery of that which completed it out. 

Honored Contributor

@77yangyaYes, I already posted about that in our monthly chat. Smiley Happy

Sounds like an interesting scent. Haven't sniffed it since I have not been there due to shut down of his salon when I needed a haircut. He's been open for a period of time, then all salons shut down again, and then open again. Couldn't keep up! ha! So got it cut locally. Hopefully, I will get back to my every-other-month haircut with him soon.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangyaYes, I already posted about that in our monthly chat. Smiley Happy

Sounds like an interesting scent. Haven't sniffed it since I have not been there due to shut down of his salon when I needed a haircut. He's been open for a period of time, then all salons shut down again, and then open again. Couldn't keep up! ha! So got it cut locally. Hopefully, I will get back to my every-other-month haircut with him soon.

Thank you, World Traveler for your quick reply.  I'll have to go back to the montly chat and see!  Yes, I know it was crazy, they opened for outside then had to close back down and now I think they're open again.  It must be hard to get an appointment right now.  Anyway, I'm gonna check out your post on the monthly chat.  Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

I have the Faith CC.  I absolutely love it; I wish I could change my gallon of Love on A-D so I could get a gallon of Faith & have both.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya 

I have the Faith CC.  I absolutely love it; I wish I could change my gallon of Love on A-D so I could get a gallon of Faith & have both.

Hi, SurferWife.  Wow.  You really love Faith.  That's happened to me, where I got a scent and fell in love with it.  I know, they don't change up when it's on A-D.  bummer!  LOL!  So you got it in the gallon!  WOWEE!  He's showing Truth on his fan page and it's available on dot com only in CC though.  What is it most that you love about it, the scent, the results or both?  Sometimes I love one or the other but Plum Pear, I love both.

I was watching Chaz on FB and he's still testing Pink Lemonaide and the Poppy ones.  They don't come out for a while yet. 

Contributor

I wish that we could buy a travel size/variety pack of the blessings. I haven't tried any of them and I am a bit hesistant to do so, but I would love to try them in smaller versions.