WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Omg I finally got through

Congratulations!  I ordered online because I figured the phone lines would be jammed during a mid-day show, but I would love to talk to Chaz some day.  We have the same hair (color, texture, everything including the "oily/wash twice a day" thing), and his CC made the same difference in my hair as it did for him, for which I owe him buckets of thank-you's!

Esteemed Contributor

It's around .40 on my dv r @worldtraveler I'm the one that told him my nick on periscope is lin21 and I gave a shoutout to the forum
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, I remember that about the Periscope name. I will definitely check it out after work today to revisit what you said. Smiley Happy  Good for you!

Esteemed Contributor

Omg so excited made my week😊
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@ANewHue I was watching & I remember you calling in. I just checked on qvc.com & the video is now on the Gallons Page under the Single Shipment (both Classic & Seasonal)!

I know they change them up pretty frequently, so for now it's there if anyone wants to check it out. The video will have a gallon of the SHP on it (Chaz with MaryBeth)

Your call starts around 11:15 I think & the "shout out to the forum girls" is around 14:00. Congrats on getting to talk to Chaz! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa thanks for the info. Don't believe this is happening but my dvr just died, I'm hoping I didn't loose the tape. About 5 years ago I was on hold for the longest and they disconnected me needless to say I was so disappointed. Today I was home alone and I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I did. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Just listened to the playback of your phone call. So exciting! What fun that must have been for you.

I don't know if it was my recorder or not, but you seemed to cut in and out. Was it a bad phone connection or is it just my DVR?

At any rate, congratulations on getting thru. Is fun to put a voice to the name. LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I just talked to Chaz!!!!

Cool @ANewHue!

😍

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue  Oh gosh that is wonderful!  I am glad you could "find your voice" I am sure I would of frozen...I will see if I can find the video of it...Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler yes we had a bad connect in the beginning. Oh I wanted to Chaz so much. Well check that off the bucket list hopefully one day soon I'll be talking to him in person at the salon