WEN

Esteemed Contributor
I just talked to Chaz!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Omg I finally got through

Gave a shoutout to my friends on the forum too!
Esteemed Contributor

💝                       🎆              🎊

🎉        😀 Hooray!!!

🎆     

Respected Contributor

Hi @ANewHue!  You really did!  WOOOOOWE!  I'm so shy, I wish I could give my testimonial!  Did you talk to him on the 1:00pm show?  I would not know which Wen thing to rave about, they're all wonderful!  I'd be so excited, I wouldn't want to sound like a gavone!  LOL!!!  So, tell us, what did you guys say, maybe I can recall which caller you are!!!  I must say, you're brave!!!  Isn't it so nice of Chaz to do free shipping on the gallons!!!  Thank you, Chaz!  Love you!  XXXOOO

Esteemed Contributor

@yanga when I realized I would talk I was a nervous wreck but the call sounded ok we talked when he was presenting the gallons. We talked about Bella spirit and everything told him to have a wonderful June yes the 1 pm show
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Gave a shoutout to my friends on the forum too!

I wish I’d heard it. Do you remember which product they were showing when you talked to him?

Esteemed Contributor

When he asked me how I was I said good cuz ur back in town. Believe I was first call during the gallons
Esteemed Contributor

It's around .40 on my dv r
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I watched the program here at work while doing something that takes no brains! ha!  Now I will have to go home and watch the recording. Can't wait to hear you!

Next time you get thru, be sure to say "this is @ANewHue" so we know it's you! ha!

If I ever get thru, I will say my nickname on the forum. Did you have to wait long once you called in?

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
When he asked me how I was I said good cuz ur back in town. Believe I was first call during the gallons

Ok, I know for sure I heard your call!  😄