WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ok. I'm late to the Fall Tuscan Pear party

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@RunnerMom  I ordered the OTO since I use the mousse and styling cream, but fell in love with the scent!  Now I want everything in this scent!  That's why I was hoping for the 3pc set. The scent is really mild, but exactly like a juicy pear. If you try it I hope you'll let us know what you think!

I fell in love with the scent so much that not only did I order the EDP, but I also ordered my Christmas pears two months early! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprimo

You are such an enabler!  I've been considering the EDP!  Side note, from where did you order pears?  I love pears. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@aprimo

You are such an enabler!  I've been considering the EDP!  Side note, from where did you order pears?  I love pears. 

I ordered comice pears and Danish baby havarti cheese from Pittman & Davis. They are the same pears that Harry & David call "Royal Riviera" pears. I order them from P&D because they have the most awesome imported baby havarti to go with them. Best havarti I've ever eaten, by far. The pears and cheese are not cheap, but worth it as a holiday treat.

In case you haven't had them, comice pears are tender, sweet, super juicy, with a smooth buttery texture. You would only want to eat them by themselves, or with cheese and maybe wine. They are not suitable for cooking (would be a terrible waste also).

P&D are based in Harlingen, TX and are probably most famous for their citrus, especially ruby red grapefruit.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@aprimo

I ordered comice pears and Danish baby havarti cheese from Pittman & Davis. They are the same pears that Harry & David call "Royal Riviera" pears. I order them from P&D because they have the most awesome imported baby havarti to go with them. Best havarti I've ever eaten, by far. The pears and cheese are not cheap, but worth it as a holiday treat.

In case you haven't had them, comice pears are tender, sweet, super juicy, with a smooth buttery texture. You would only want to eat them by themselves, or with cheese and maybe wine. They are not suitable for cooking (would be a terrible waste also).

P&D are based in Harlingen, TX and are probably most famous for their citrus, especially ruby red grapefruit.

@Jeannie29 and @aprimo, a good friend of mine orders the Harry & David pears at Christmas time and I agree that they're really delicious.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprimo I just checked out the Pittman and Davis website. Holy delicious! I think I need a sampler box so I can try everything. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jeannie, welcome to FTP!!!!

I was late last year when it was introduced.  I listened to the reviews and opinions of others, and thought it wouldn't be good for my hair.  I bought the OTO late in the season, and immediately bought 2 32 ouncers on AD.  I like the scent, but LOVE the performance.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.