WEN

Respected Contributor
  1. $400 for a hairdyrer is lots of money.
  2. I watched the launch of the hairdryer and honestly I think this is a much more complex tool than what we are used to.  So it's possible it could dry hair much quicker.
  3. If you have long, thick hair and this dryer is doing the job in a smaller amount of time than your usual dryer, then one would have less frizz and damage to their hair -- it only makes sense. 
  4. If one tried the dryer and it works for them, then it's not in their head -- it's on their head (LOL)

All in all, I think you'd have to experience it for yourself before making a judgement call on how it performs.  Then you can justify the $400.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your review! I have been considering buying this dryer. It's a little out of budget right now at the holidays, but I'm glad to know it works so well. I am hoping to get it in the future. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

I am someone who needs to blow dry my hair. If it airdries, it sticks to my head and looks greasy b/c of fine hair. I'm not saying this blow dryer is for everyone, but to me it says a lot when a stylist at Chaz's studio posted on Instagram that she uses it in salon Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh Dyson Hair Dryer

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

you guys realize you should not be posting these positive reviews?

just kidding  sounds good to me

Yes, really unacceptable. I don't know what the QVC police allow this to happen. You do know what happens when people right these kinds of reviews! It's very dangerous!Smiley Happy

I don't know why you would wait for one. Purchase it at the BBB store and get it immediately. If you have a problem 3 months down the road, you can return it. No coupon allowed for this product.Smiley Sad

Contributor

I love this hairdryer. It takes a bit of getting used to as it is conceptually different. I have shoulder length thick hair that can be wavy or blown dry straight. My hair normally takes about 20-25 minutes to dry with a pro hair dryer. But wow.  It took ten mintes for a rough dry. Not too long to style but I was experimenting with different speeds, temp and attachments & brushes.

I use Wen Rice Protein products but found I didn't need much in the way of styling products with the Dyson.

Didn't notice my hair being any shinier but the time factor alone was astounding. It's very comfortable to use and is very powerful. Also not as noisy as conventional driers. I love it. Expensive but well worth it. I also have a Dyson vac that I'm in love with.

Respected Contributor

Hi!  WOW!  You got a Dyson hair dryer!  That's great and thank you for the review!!!!  I've been looking at it and thinking for quite some time about it and I'd love to get it but it's a bit out of range for me too at this time but I will at some point get it.  I think a really great dryer is worth the money.  I feel, the heck with the price, if I love an item I've purchased then the price is justified. 

Super Contributor

I thought it was a lot of money but if it works great, then wonderful.  I spent over $100 for super solano and thought that was a lot of money. I did think the hair dryer was cute. Thanks for the review.  You are helping a lot of people.  Chaz did say though it would be great for use in the home.  Yes he did say one of his stylist uses it on her clients.