WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Off The Cuff with Chaz Dean

Ohhhhh.....! Thanks @yisbuff2! We all are Yisbuff. I just now starting to notice and try to develope those "insightfull" qualities in me. They help! In many ways. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@yisbuff2 I must admit I have done this. Lol. I bought a beautiful top that is dark in color and didn't want it to run as I love it so much I want to extend its life as long as possible.  So I grabbed my cc and handwashed it in my sink.

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all - washing the clothes in Wen? I bet that would be awesome for things like jeans! There must be a recipe for that someone can find. Would I then cross the line into obsessed?

the recipe is similar to mixing wen pets.....CC diluted with water and shake shake shake....don't put it in the detergent dispenser though.

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all - washing the clothes in Wen? I bet that would be awesome for things like jeans! There must be a recipe for that someone can find. Would I then cross the line into obsessed?

the recipe is similar to mixing wen pets.....CC diluted with water and shake shake shake....don't put it in the detergent dispenser though.

@bruingirl

I confess, I use WEN as fabric softener on my face towels and sheets, not quite as decadent as washing them in it.  I pour it straight on to a washcloth and toss it into the dryer with towels or sheets.  So, if there IS a line, I've ALREADY crossed it.

BTW - thanks for the info. about purchasing while shows are on.  My marketing instincts are usually pretty good, but I missed that point.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC

Thank you SO much for doing this.

You know we WENNERS just LOVE our Chaz!  Heart  Getting to see this on this cold icy day was a great treat!

Best to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@bruingirl

I confess, I use WEN as fabric softener on my face towels, not quite as decadent as washing them in it.  I pour it straight on to a washcloth and toss it into the dryer with towels.  So, if there IS a line, I've ALREADY crossed it.

BTW - thanks for the info. about purchasing while shows are on.  My marketing instincts are usually pretty good, but I missed that point.

@Drythe lol!  I think it's awesome that you've crossed the line!  Chaz shares so much of his life on periscope it's fun to watch and the wen for laundry has come up numerous times...I believe Chaz uses Lav on his laundry Smiley Happy 

and you're welcome about purchasing during shows it really helps team wen. I'm hoping others will do the same.

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Eva-QVC

You know we WENNERS just LOVE our Chaz!  Heart  Getting to see this on this cold icy day was a great treat!

Best to you.

Hi @Drythe I hope the storm doesn't hit you too hard & leaves the power on. I like your WEN dryer sheets idea. I'll have to try that, especially on my Berkshire Velvet Soft sheets, They say not to use fabric softener or dryer sheets but I think WEN on a washcloth would be OK

Respected Contributor

Oh how fun! I also if i have a handwashable item put a squirt in sink & rinse..not often but works great, an yummy scent ! 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting! I loved the video! 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Eva-QVC

Best to you.

Hi @Drythe I hope the storm doesn't hit you too hard & leaves the power on. I like your WEN dryer sheets idea. I'll have to try that, especially on my Berkshire Velvet Soft sheets, They say not to use fabric softener or dryer sheets but I think WEN on a washcloth would be OK

@FleaMktQn

Hey!  As I was typing I was wondering how you are faring.  We have about an inch of icy snow, the roads are slick as its right at freezing.  Plenty of bread and milk like we do, but who knows why - we're like lemmings!  More ice/snow tonight & Sunday.

I have a huge HONDA generator that will run the whole house including the heat pump and water pump from well, and a gas fireplace as well, so - OK.  This is mandatory as I'm out in the country with tons of huge trees to drop limbs or fall, and a private road.  The power crews eventually show up, but I'm not a priority, which is fine. I understand that more dense areas, student housing, and the hospitals and nursing homes should be first.

Aditionally, I've got the Labs to keep me warm.  Hope you and the birds are well and warm!