WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Off The Cuff with Chaz Dean

[ Edited ]

I used to be her greatest fan too, @bebe777. Something in her statements and behaivor a few years back, triggered a response, that changed this for me. I won't go there discussing what it was, of course. As one person among these millions who watched and loved her, I feel a little betrated.

She is definitely a very successful and smart woman, who provided a lot of inspiration and information to millions, especially women. This also paid off for her greatly financially as well.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes stuff just happens over time and that can just change everything. *s* 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

That was a fun and interesting video. When Chaz said he'd like to trade places with Oprah, for one day, and host the "Oprah Winfrey Show", I was thinking that hosting "Super Soul Sunday", might be more like his cup of tea ( pun intended).

@sailor_moonI can totally see him on SSS! In fact, she should bring him in for it. They would definitely vibe on the spiritual journey aspect of their lives.

@yisbuff2 @sailor_moon What is this Sper Soul Sunday of which you speak??

@Kjelle you've got the information and the link, so I'm late responding. What I can do is say that it is SO worth the watch! I don't even have real TV, but I watch it online or at my mom's house. It really is inspiring. I don't necessarily agree with everyone featured, but it is absolutely motivating nonetheless.

Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

That was a fun and interesting video. When Chaz said he'd like to trade places with Oprah, for one day, and host the "Oprah Winfrey Show", I was thinking that hosting "Super Soul Sunday", might be more like his cup of tea ( pun intended).

@sailor_moonI can totally see him on SSS! In fact, she should bring him in for it. They would definitely vibe on the spiritual journey aspect of their lives.

@yisbuff2, Chaz would make great guest; but, because he seems open minded and accepting, I think he'd prefer asking questions and learning about other people's spiritual journeys. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Kjelle, your question was answered eloquently by the charming and vivacious @bebe777.Smiley Happy

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@yisbuff2, Chaz would make great guest; but, because he seems open minded and accepting, I think he'd prefer asking questions and learning about other people's spiritual journeys. 

@sailor_moon that is a great point! He did say that was his ambition after all. I imagine he would make any guest feel welcome and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Kjelle, your question was answered eloquently by the charming and vivacious @bebe777.Smiley Happy

@sailor_moon, you sweet talker, you. Thank you. *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy