WEN

QVC Social Team

Off The Cuff with Chaz Dean

[ Edited ]

WEN.jpg

Good morning! I thought you would all like to see a cute "off the cuff" video that Chaz did with Shawn. Find out if he is a coffee or tea drinker? Whose life would he like to live for a day?

Click here to see find out> Off the Cuff with Chaz Dean

Honored Contributor

Re: Off The Cuff with Chaz Dean

@Eva-QVC, thank yo so much!!! That was a wenderful thing to do!!! Smiley Happy

Best of luck with the upcoming winter snow on saturday. I hope you have a great weekend... and maybe a few friendly snowball fights too!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This is so fun! Thanks @Eva-QVC!

Trusted Contributor

Y'all - washing the clothes in Wen? I bet that would be awesome for things like jeans! There must be a recipe for that someone can find. Would I then cross the line into obsessed?

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'all - washing the clothes in Wen? I bet that would be awesome for things like jeans! There must be a recipe for that someone can find. Would I then cross the line into obsessed?

@yisbuff2, lol, great minds think alike!!! Smiley Happy

I've been pondering that one as well... but I think I'd need to take out a loan for that. 

Chaz would have to offer an extra special Maximum Machine CC for this.... although, I wonder if it would be more cost effective with the Wen Pets CC concentrate... since it's formulated for the pH of pets (as opposed to their human friends), lol, I guess we'd need to see if it's compatible with the pH of our clothes. Smiley Wink

Just thinkin' out loud... 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did not see a video yet. I am going to watch it in a few minutes with my coffee. But I am itching to take a guess to a question - "Find out if he is a coffee or tea drinker? "

Cat Happy .....and my guess is ------- TEA!!! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Eva-QVC That was Fun & SO Thoughtful Heart

Esteemed Contributor

th-7.jpg

I am doing the Happy Dance!!! I was right! I guessed right! I knew - I WAS RIGHT!!! Love being right!!

Of course, Chaz is a TEA Drinker. I can tell this by his personality and also seeing what he likes to eat from his videos.

I am a coffee drinker. Of course Woman Happy

Loved this mini video. I like how Shawn looks without that heavy make-up - she is beautiful here! Thank you @Eva-QVC

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2, lol, great minds think alike!!! Smiley Happy

I've been pondering that one as well... but I think I'd need to take out a loan for that. 

Chaz would have to offer an extra special Maximum Machine CC for this.... although, I wonder if it would be more cost effective with the Wen Pets CC concentrate... since it's formulated for the pH of pets (as opposed to their human friends), lol, I guess we'd need to see if it's compatible with the pH of our clothes. Smiley Wink

Just thinkin' out loud... 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

LOL you make a fine point @bebe777! It might not be as cost effective as my favorite Method. Oh, but to smell like MIF from scalp to hem? DIVINE!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

th-7.jpg

I am doing the Happy Dance!!! I was right! I guessed right! I knew - I WAS RIGHT!!! Love being right!!

Of course, Chaz is a TEA Drinker. I can tell this by his personality and also seeing what he likes to eat from his videos.

I am a coffee drinker. Of course Woman Happy

Loved this mini video. I like how Shawn looks without that heavy make-up - she is beautiful here! Thank you @Eva-QVC

Agree on all points @sonechko! Of course you are right because you are insightful!