WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Ode to SCLV (cant wait 'till June!)

SCLV is the best performing WEN Seasonal formula for me. I've recently realized if I could only choose one Seasonal, and had to use it all year, (or forever) I'd want it to be SCLV.

Whipping it brings out a depth of scent that I don't smell straight from the bottle. I never get tired of the fragrance.

Whipped SCLV develops a creamy richness, a slight change in texture I can feel, which I don't get from any other seasonal...it must be the coconut oil.

That richer feel isn't there when pumped, but develops when whipped, and for me, makes that cc stand out from the rest of the seasonal group in performance.

Well, there's my annual praise for SCLV.

After reviewing and contemplating each of the Seasonals this one standout performer has been on my mind.

I just couldn't wait until June.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ode to SCLV (cant wait 'till June!)

@x Hedge - Somehow I never tried the SCLV - don't know how I missed it or perhaps I was over the moon with another Summer scent.

However, after reading your review, I may give this one a try. Maybe the coconut oil creates the creaminess.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@x HedgeRoll the truck out to my house. SCLV has been a fav of mine since day one..

Respected Contributor

Yup, I agree.  That one is tops on my favorite list.  The UINBT is amazing.  I enjoyed it for months since it was 16oz and I was using others so it lasted.  I really love it too, seriously.

Super Contributor

I also really like SCLV ... along with SHP and STP! Summer is the only season where I can buy the multi pack deals on the CC's as I REALLY do like all of them!