WEN

Honored Contributor

@geezerette Yes, that is it! Super Fans. You got it. Heart

As to low profile, you do use your real name. But one of our Wenners has direct messaged me on it when I asked for a product that I could find. She contacted me privately and I was able to get it from her. We were then able to exchange home addresses.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@geezerette Yes, that is it! Super Fans. You got it. Heart

As to low profile, you do use your real name. But one of our Wenners has direct messaged me on it when I asked for a product that I could find. She contacted me privately and I was able to get it from her. We were then able to exchange home addresses.

@World Traveler 

That's one of the things I do like about Facebook.  The ability to exchange private messages.

Okay then, I think I'll ask to join.  Thanks.❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: October Wen Chat

[ Edited ]

@geezerette ......and.....they are very active 2,000 Wen followers on there. If someone is trashing Wen, Chaz's team will kick them off. It is okay to say a product of his isn't working for you, and ask what others might suggest. Sometimes people tell them try a different product line; that is okay. But rude remarks about Chaz or his products will not be tolerated.

Trusted Contributor
It really is going to be odd not being able to check here to see what’s happening. these boards have changed so much over the years and so many original posters disappeared and I do wonder about them like I will wonder and think about all of you. I did do a brief stint on FB during the Dooters years -but won’t join again..
Esteemed Contributor

Morning All - @World Traveler  @geezerette  @ANewHue  @untitled  @quadmimi  @Drythe and any others -

Ok, I checked out the Delphiforums and wound up on Wisteria Lane - I did see some Q refugees there - not from Wen that I could tell.

Its going to take some getting used to as the format is really different. The person in charge of Wisteria Lane seems very nice and there is a Welcome Q refugees section, lol.

@SurferWife - how do I find you on that forum?

Also, Wenners, I'm now MissRiley1 there.

Please hurry and sign up so we don't miss a beat with our conversations.

Respected Contributor

@riley1   & everyone....

The operations manager for Wen just contacted me back...below is what he said..

(I have to type it as I don't know how else to relay it here...Smiley Happy

"While it is not possible to start a forum on our exisiting website, I do beliveve there is a service we can use that will be compatible with our new site that will be up before the end of the year..The only real obstacle is how much time would be involved in us moderating it, but I will look into it & see about getting ti incorporated into our raodmap."

SO it sounds like exciting things to come plus we may have another way to keep in touch right on Chaz's site..

@World Traveler 

@ANewHue @geezerette @SurferWife & anyone I missed

@riley1  that sounds great also, I will go check it out as Chaz's might not be up til the 1st of the year, (if it works)

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Morning All - @World Traveler  @geezerette  @ANewHue  @untitled  @quadmimi  @Drythe and any others -

Ok, I checked out the Delphiforums and wound up on Wisteria Lane - I did see some Q refugees there - not from Wen that I could tell.

Its going to take some getting used to as the format is really different. The person in charge of Wisteria Lane seems very nice and there is a Welcome Q refugees section, lol.

@SurferWife - how do I find you on that forum?

Also, Wenners, I'm now MissRiley1 there.

Please hurry and sign up so we don't miss a beat with our conversations.

@riley1 

Where do we go to sign up, (which place) thanks

Respected Contributor

Hey, all, is there a dedicated WEN forum already on Delphi?  I've been using Delphi for years as the Barbara Bixby collectors migrated there a long time ago, when every post we made on the Q's jewelry forum elicited enormous piles of hate, so I'm already familiar with Delphi.  (I'm CamilleRP there.)  I've checked out Wisteria Lane, and that forum is so huge, I don't see how existing conversations on Q-specific topics will continue, but I'll give it a while to see what settles out.  But if there was already a WEN, it would be much easier to keep in touch.

Trusted Contributor

I apologize I don't know if this is already been posted in this forum, but there is a QVC section on pro boards.  It is mellyg.proboards dot com And it looks to me like she is trying to set it up to mirror the QVC forums. There is a beauty section, and someone could request a WEN forum under that if they want to…😬

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, here is another board we can join. Very similar to this and was started by someone from these forums. Go to:  

MellygDOTProboardsDOTcom - 

I'm Riley1 on the Pro Boards if you are looking for me.

@ANewHue @CamilleP @quadmimi @untitled @Drythe @World Traveler - sorry if I forgot anyone.

Will check it out more tomorrow when I have more time.

I think we may have found our "new" home!