WEN

Honored Contributor

Want to add that I just checked the TWO FB pages for Chaz Dean. They are separate.

The Super Fan page has 2,000 followers; it is facilitated/moderated by Chaz's people. Full of good posts only about WEN. Lots of people contribute. 

Chaz's personal FB page has 52,824 followers, as of this date. That's where he personally posts his photos, videos, information to Wenners, celebrations, deaths, etc., of his loved ones. He announced Hunter's death on this site.

Honored Contributor

No matter where we find a home for our forum, I hope it will be where the majority of the other forums go. Although WEN is my primary stop in the forum section, I also like to follow the Wellness, Home, TV and Movies, etc. sections.

I would prefer NOT having to go to a place for WEN, an entirely different place of TV and Movies, yet another place for Wellness, etc. Know what I mean?

This has been convenient to cover a whole host of topics by just coming to the QVC forum and blogs. Many of the different threads today are mentioning several different places as possible landing spots for their forum.

Wonder if the Blogs will continue where the hosts keep their fans up to date.

Honored Contributor

I am bummed about the forums closing, too.  This forum especially.  Y'all have become great virtual friends!  I'm not on FB, but I am on Instagram.  I will miss sharing my precious little Toby with y'all, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I am bummed about the forums closing, too.  This forum especially.  Y'all have become great virtual friends!  I'm not on FB, but I am on Instagram.  I will miss sharing my precious little Toby with y'all, too.

@SurferWife 

We aren't giving up....I have a request into Chaz's CS if they can have a forum there..

@riley1  has something she is checking also to keep us all in touch..

Yes, we will find a way, we have to be able to see Toby's next "photo-shoot",

no more Wen forum with all of you guys would be sad,,,Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

We aren't giving up....I have a request into Chaz's CS if they can have a forum there..

@riley1  has something she is checking also to keep us all in touch..

Yes, we will find a way, we have to be able to see Toby's next "photo-shoot",

no more Wen forum with all of you guys would be sad,,,Smiley Sad

@quadmimi 

That is so awesome!  I'd definitely join it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Ugh.  I haven't posted much here in the last several years, but I have lurked.  I'll miss you all.  I'll miss Wen After Dark and all the goofiness we used to have when we knew far enough in advance that there were going to be shows.  

It's a shame Q doesn't value us enough to keep these forums running.  I know it's about $$$ and some algorithm says they won't lose enough sales from dumping the forums for it to matter.  Honestly, Q has done a lot over the past couple of years to drive my sales down (mostly messing around when Chaz was on...I usually bought other stuff I'd see around those times...when he's not on or there aren't we'll advertised TSVs, my eyeballs aren't on their screen).  Now without the forums, there isn't even anything to drive me to their website.  I'm clearly not their demographic anymore,

I looked for the Super Fans website, but couldn't find it.  Is that the specific name?

also, there is a group called Wenderful that longtime Q Wenners launched a while back.  It hasn't been active in stem time, but that's a place where it would just be folks active in this forum.  I'll let the admins know to look for possible new members.  But, we'll, it's on FB.  Sigh.

thanks to all of you who kept the forum as active as you did.  I wounds have been able to get one Wen deal in the last few years without your heads up.  Plus I just enjoy your good cheer.  Hope to see you all (well, lurk in your space) wherever you land!

Super Contributor

Wow, that was a lot of typos, but I'm sure you got the gist!

Honored Contributor

There is a "Wen Lovers" forum on Delphiforums.com. I'm on it as 'Surfer Wife'. Try it out!! it's free to sign up.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

@posterchild 

I think I found the WEN Fan Page on Facebook.

Is it called "WEN by Chaz Dean Super Fans"?  And am I correct in assuming that the WEN Team are the administrators?  I keep my profile as low as possible on FB, but if that is the case, I'd be willing to join that group just to keep up with some WEN news.

@SurferWife There seems to be some confusion as to some areas of the Delphi site that might not be secure.  I'll wait to see before I join that--if I decide to join.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

There is a "Wen Lovers" forum on Delphiforums.com. I'm on it as 'Surfer Wife'. Try it out!! it's free to sign up.

@SurferWife 

I think that might be the one @riley1 is checking out, not sure...

I don't do facebook at all & won't so whichever other place works out we can 

all still keep in touch is good with me...I am sure I will hear back for Chaz's CS today also..thanks for added info!