WEN

Frequent Contributor

Latest from Dooters!

Anyone ready for Easy Pay WEN Day? How about a really amazing OTO in the 2 PM show? I have my friends watching because if you want to help someone (I think that should be everyone) find their way into WEN this one is for them. Remember, Friends Don't Let Friends Use Shampoo! Oh, and if Drythe from the Beauty Forum is low on her SixThirteen Oils, easy pay! She can stock up. When Cooper's at work I'll check out the 11 PM show but Gina Gannon rocks my world. She may be my new girlfriend.

Frequent Contributor

sounds like it will be a nice set of some core products Smiley Happy I love how they mention forum users Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I have a meeting at 1:00, but maybe I can grab one from my phone if it's something I need.

Frequent Contributor

chynnablue: i LOVE your avatar!!!!

Honored Contributor

@kricket3142 wrote:

chynnablue: i LOVE your avatar!!!!

Agreed, it's a great avatar!!! 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'll be in the dentists chair at 2, so hopefully if it's something I want/need it'll be available after I'm done.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Thanks  .... I do not NEED  anymore but ya know how that goes.  I will be looking (on my phone )   will buy (of course ) if it is something I want .

Again thanks for posting

Frequent Contributor

I don't need anything either, but sometimes those really good deals are so hard to pass up.  I actually hope it is something I don't need/want!

Honored Contributor

Re: OTO at 2pm show!

[ Edited ]

Sammybear, thanks so much for the heads up from Dooters!! I wonder if the OTO will be one of the items I've just listed in the Wen - new - June special products, kits & pricing thread. I've listed the specifics of what I think the new products/kits will be, but you can click on the link to the thread for a look at the photos of these Wen products/kits. 

Based on the Wen photos below, this is what it looks like these Wen products and kits will be: 

* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) mousse will be available 

* SCLV styling creme (SC) will be available 

* (8) 2oz Wen Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) travel pacquettes 

* Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and MIF CC Duo -- probably in the 16oz size 

* 16oz Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) CC, along with (8) 2oz Variety CC travel pacquettes -- Variety option includes: 2 each of Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Pomegranate (POM), plus one each of Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), and Cucumber Aloe (CA).

It looks as though we may get two Wen OTOs for today's Wen shows based on what other Wenners have already posted. In OTO at 2pm show!, Sammybear passed on Wen Dooters latest OTO tidbit. And, in post #62 of WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- part 2, LAMS shared: I was watching Chaz on the beach this morning via Periscope.  He suggested that there will be a OTO today at 2 with Gina!  And tonight at 11 with her, too.  All times eastern.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: OTO at 2pm show!

[ Edited ]

Thanks Bebe.  I just am hoping I can resist!  

And thanks so much for keeping such good track of everything and providing so much detail!  I don't post often, but really appreciate all of your hard work!