WEN

Valued Contributor

Anyone know if there will be a OTO tonight on Chaz's 11PM show? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I've read somewhere on the board - there is a high chance for OTO tonight. Did not read anywhere is anyone knew for sure, or what it may be.

Frequent Contributor
I haven't heard anything but for my pocketbook sake, I'm kinda hoping against it. I have spent way too much money on wen lately and my shower can't hold many more bottles. Hehehe
Esteemed Contributor

With the OTO very special prices - "The more you spend, the more you save", Kitka. Woman LOL Bha-ha-ha-ha!!

Frequent Contributor
So true and they have had some great prices lately! Wish my hubby thought more like you sonechko. He keeps complaining because I took all shampoo out of shower and replaced it with several scents of wen. I'm trying to get him into mixing, he is coming around though. Lol
Respected Contributor

I believe that I read that we should expect a Wen OTO tonight but I don't think that anyone has any idea of what it will be.  This month we have had many terrific OTO's to choose from but I still couldn't afford to purchase all of them despite the great values.  I also have a lot of already unopened Wen items to use before I purchase anything else but I definitely limit my spending also and don't have the stash that many Wenners have. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OTO Tonight?

[ Edited ]

Kitka! Get him Wen Men, when you can. He will love you for this, and will "forgive" you all your Wen spending. Another thing, it's good to learn to hide Wen shipments, like many of us do Smiley LOL, and try to intersept the UPS guy, trying to catch him before your hubbie see him.

Super Contributor

This June has been INSANE with the OTOs. I was good and avoided both on Sunday. Hopefully I'm sleep by the time he comes on LOL!  I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering a TT gallon.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, this June was really something! I got so much of the wonderful stuff to last me a year, maybe more. I feel very "confident" with tonight OTO - I probably already have what it has to offer.

BUT! If there is a chance at OTO offering something I don't have, or need (?)- Here I come QVC!

The more you buy, the more you save! Right???? No? Oye. Woman Surprised

Frequent Contributor
Oh yeah I'm good at hiding my ups deliveries that's for sure! Even have my mom coming to bring mine in today while I'm at work. Looking forward to my BGT 32 oz today! I'm trying to talk him into wen men but he had been trying to resist and just using the ones I have in the shower but it will be soon that I will sneak that in there too. Lol