WEN

Trusted Contributor

OMG @world traveler is on air with Chaz !!!!!

[ Edited ]

Awesome job Nadine!!!!! @World Traveler

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG @world traveler is on air with Chaz !!!!!

@Suebdoo @World Traveler:

So fun catching @World Traveler on the show just now (plus wonderful soothing voice). She is so helpful in educating us (and listens!). Loved the eternal list of QUESTIONS.

I am still envious of @World Traveler's personal visits to Chaz' salon. My newest WEN product is the dry oil, loving that so much!

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor I agree that @world traveler is a truly genuine lady, and credible poster!  She is lucky to see Chaz!!!  On my bucket list!

oh yes....the dry oil and his new Bella Spirit lip treatments are the best!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Omg I'm missing the show but have it on dvr can't wait to hear @worldtraveler!😊
Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

What product was on air when @Worldtravler's call was taken, please?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS the gallons.  Towards the end of the hour.  She mentioned your name too!

Honored Contributor

I had the show on but was in and out doing other things, so I didn’t hear your call from the beginning.  On one of my trips through the living room while you were talking, I thought that it might be you.  So I sat down and listened.  When I heard you mention all the questions you always have for Chaz, of course I knew it was you!  So I rewound the DVR and listened from the beginning.

I’m glad I got to hear you.  Very cool!😄👍

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Suebdoo!

What a great call! What I loved best is when @Worldtravler mentions the QVC Wen forum to millions of viewers. This exposure was phenomenal, absolutely brillant on her part! Kudos to you my dear!

In addition, the tea tree testimonial is timely as its been recently discussed on the BB forum. AND Chaz's comment about how she listens and follows directions is paramount. Nadine's comment about her life changing results wholehearted reinforces the importance of listening to the "master." 

The representation you give us during your salon appointments is truly generous and appreciated! Your time and effort is valued and the post visit updates you share here are priceless. We love you!!! 💖💖💖💖💖

Frequent Contributor

i really enjoyed Chaz's conversation with World Traveler - so glad i caught it :-)

i often mute phone conversations on qvc, but not on chaz's shows (except when his host is Jill, who never lets any of the company owners/reps get a word in edgewise about their own products !)

Honored Contributor

I was watching when she was talking to Chaz, too. It was awesome putting a voice to a name! That was even more awesome that she gave us a shout-out! I wanted to call in but I was on a roll cleaning house and wanted to get done. House is clean! Now time for a Remoist.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.