WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! Info for the TSV Sept 5th

[ Edited ]

@pas4116 wrote:

If they can sell all this for $59 and still make a good profit for Chaz and QVC, it just shows how inflated the regular prices are.

Not necessaraly.

Businesses quite often do increadible sales. Take Christmas specials almost every where for example, or Black Friday, and there are many other examples of the prices going down quite substantially.

These promotions help businesses to bring new customers, they gain name recognition for their brand, and general interest to the products, and this is also just a simple way to say "thank you" to their loyal patrons. People then buying in quantities for themselves and gifts for their friends and family, who in turn then buy more of a product, if they like it!

But businesses can not stay in business if they would sell this low ALL the time. Only occasionally they can AFFORD doing this kind of "special" pricing.

Respected Contributor

@pas4116 wrote:

If they can sell all this for $59 and still make a good profit for Chaz and QVC, it just shows how inflated the regular prices are.

Maybe they will make a very small profit, but it isn't offered for a long period so they can afford to do it. It costs money to make the product, package it, distribute it, ship it ($3 does not cover the cost of shipping) and other overhead like power bills, wages, and other misc expenses.

I personally am grateful that the products exist, and feel like the specials are a show of appreciation for Us, the WEN customers. Thanks Chaz & QVC for all you do.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@pas4116 wrote:

Maybe they will make a very small profit, but it isn't offered for a long period so they can afford to do it. It costs money to make the product, package it, distribute it, ship it ($3 does not cover the cost of shipping) and other overhead like power bills, wages, and other misc expenses.

I personally am grateful that the products exist, and feel like the specials are a show of appreciation for Us, the WEN customers. Thanks Chaz & QVC for all you do.

I want to second this and say, Thank you Chaz and Wen Team! it still shocks me, that does not matter WHAT, some people are still unhappy and find the way to complain.

p.s. this reminds me to find that empy CC bottle for some reason.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Per Sir Wen Dooters himself ~

Treatment oil (4oz), RTM, Styling Creme and Cleansing Conditioner (32 oz) $59.00

Love that Horsey!

Yay!!!! This tsv has my four most favorite Wen products at an awesome price. Now I need to decide which scent(s) to get. Right now, I'm thinking lavender is a must. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Per Sir Wen Dooters himself ~

Treatment oil (4oz), RTM, Styling Creme and Cleansing Conditioner (32 oz) $59.00

Love that Horsey!

I wonder if this will be single shipment only or if they'll offer a limited A-D for this set? 😉

Esteemed Contributor

Finally. He spilled the beans. I posted this configurations a while ago, and was going in knotts, that I was wrong anf it was a pre-mature - wrong posting.

i love the configuration and the Price is INSANE for what this kit includes!

Valued Contributor

OMG is right! I am losing my mind at the thought of this TSV. I hope it will be on easy pay because I may break the bank!
Valued Contributor

Jeez...and we have to wait a month to order this!

When does the Sept Insider come out?  Last month I got my email issues fixed so I should finally be receiving it again (I hope!)

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Finally. He spilled the beans. I posted this configurations a while ago, and was going in knotts, that I was wrong anf it was a pre-mature - wrong posting.

i love the configuration and the Price is INSANE for what this kit includes!

Sonechko, is it only the core scents?  I don't use them, but a very awsome price, I wish it was the seasonal's also, maybe........

Valued Contributor

I just have to say that here we are, 37 days out from this TSV - yes, I counted! - super excited about this set! 😂

I ❤️ the WEN board!