WEN

Frequent Contributor

OMG!!!! Info for the TSV Sept 5th

ok so Chaz just spilled the beans on periscope! He said the TSV will be 4 full size items, one is a full size oil. One item is super sized - I'm guessing it will be a RTM. He said the cost of the TSV will be $59 which is less than he charges for a full size oil at his salon! Omg I'm so excited! If I hear any more, I will be sure to share!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! Info for the TSV Sept 5th

@Kitkat21 wrote:

ok so Chaz just spilled the beans on periscope! He said the TSV will be 4 full size items, one is a full size oil. One item is super sized - I'm guessing it will be a RTM. He said the cost of the TSV will be $59 which is less than he charges for a full size oil at his salon! Omg I'm so excited! If I hear any more, I will be sure to share!!!

Oh and he also said that he thinks it will be in the Insider, so those of you that get the insider, be on the lookout!!!

Respected Contributor

Awesome!!! That's a great price! Thanks so much for sharing this info. This will be a great tsv. I'm excited!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Oh and he also said that he thinks it will be in the Insider, so those of you that get the insider, be on the lookout!!!

Thanks so much for the info.!!  Do you know if it's only Core scents?  

Honored Contributor

Kitkat21, thanks soooooooo much for being our Periscope source!!! Smiley Happy

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

Finally I'm going to try out the Treatment Oils!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

If I remember correctly, I think he had said that three of the products could be used from head to toe. So that would likely include the Cleansing Conditioner (CC) and the Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM)... though I'd be happy to try out a full body remoist for the right price.Smiley Wink

I'm guessing that the sets will be in the Classic Scents because of the $59 price tag which is great. I loved the March TSV but I was worried that we might be seeing Wen TSV price creep. $59 is a great price for a wen TSV!!!

I wonder what the fourth product will be? Hopefully the CC will be in the 32oz size. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Omg, I'm so excited a full size oil (not that I need it lol). I can't wait for the Insider.  I really hope it's the core scents too.

Esteemed Contributor

A 32oz core, 4 oz oil, 12oz RTM and one other item for $59!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

A 32oz core, 4 oz oil, 12oz RTM and one other item for $59!

If that's true, that price is insane!!! I mean that's half price if it was just the cc and oil, plus there is a huge RTM and another full size product!! All I can say is Wow!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I do not know for a fact, but the FB posters were saying Chaz said on Periscope. If true, than yeah, insane!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for keeping us in the loop! Sounds like an awesome deal. Cat Happy