WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: OH MY GOODNESS, TROPICAL IN EDP!

Mine was just delivered and I immediately opened it and sprayed some on. Holy Tropical Paradise Batman! I think this surpasses Summer Mango Coconut as a tropical inspired scent. I’m in ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Mine was just delivered and I immediately opened it and sprayed some on. Holy Tropical Paradise Batman! I think this surpasses Summer Mango Coconut as a tropical inspired scent. I’m in ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!

@SurferWife@77yangya@Hilary77@x Hedge

OK, it's a done deal. I am ordering the STP!!! Your collective enthusiasm has convinced me to pull the trigger. I was going to order the 10ml from the salon but nope its the big girl bottle for moi. I pulled out my CC this am and took in the bounty of fruit fragrance. What a wonderful medley of scents. Yep, I want to join this STP edp club. And @SurferWife I was waiting to hear your impression and am giving you credit for nudging me over to the bright side of a soon to be recepiant! I'd like to have the NBT too but it no longer is even available on waitlist. I'll keep checking though. @77yangya, you're lucky to have received yours. I didn't realize it'd flown out the door. The current video doesn't even show it as being offered. Whoosh. Alot of new and  popular items were offered this visit. I love the variety of the two seasonal offerings but my credit card, my poor credit card... 👀yikes. Oh, SurferWife how does hubby like this scent on you? And your Texas family, do they love it too, have you won them over to the Wen side? 💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖💓💖

(I have no idea what I touched to get this double spacing either.)

Enjoy ladies! I am so happy and excited for all of you. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS...good to hear you’ve come to your senses about STP! I missed the NIBT because I was dreaming of SHL during the free shipping event. Hubby hasn’t smelled the STP EDP yet. He stayed home with Toby this trip. I’m headed back home today. I think I have about 6 QVC packages waiting for me...Susan Graver & WEN! Aloha!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@rochelleS...good to hear you’ve come to your senses about STP! I missed the NIBT because I was dreaming of SHL during the free shipping event. Hubby hasn’t smelled the STP EDP yet. He stayed home with Toby this trip. I’m headed back home today. I think I have about 6 QVC packages waiting for me...Susan Graver & WEN! Aloha!!!

@SurferWife

You're just too cute "...you've come to your senses ..."  Hah, is that it or have I lost my mind with my Wen? I'm chuckling here by myself and visually recalling the reaction and delight I have using my products❤😊!!! I'm thrilled it has worked so well for me and wish others to have the same pleasure and gorgeous results. I'm on wait list for the edp and am stalking the NBT.

Hope you had a safe trip home and all of the waiting deliveries are to your satisfaction and pleasure. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  Would you say this new Summer Tropical scent has the same or possibly more coconut than the Summer Mango Coconut?  I'm hoping it is a yes - I have the SMC edp and just wish it had a bit more coconut in it.  I see you post here and would trust your opinion.  Thank you in advance!!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed...actually, it has less coconut fragrance than the SMC.  I get more of the pineapple, but not overpowering (kind of like a pina colada).  When I want more coconut, I reach for the SMC.  Sorry to dissapoint you; I know this is not what you wanted to hear.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you very much @SurferWife , your honest opinion is greatly appreciated! 

I think I just may keep my order for it in place (I'm on waitlist).  It certainly sounds lovely.  Thank you again!

Esteemed Contributor

I finally received my wait listed Tropical EDP! Oh la la, is this fragrance nice, so very very nice.

On me it opens up with a delectable rich grapefruit. Like a sunny ruby red that piques the senses and starts your mouth watering. Then the distinct aroma of melon, honeydew, emerges building atop in an attractive blend that soon finds a subtle but the identifiable scent of cantaloupe morphing into the mix. This is so pleasant, a truly smiling experience to take in. With a bit of time the dry down continues and I smell a warm rich pineapple evolving. It's  creamy , without the slight sharp acidic tang that's distinctive when we eat the well ripened fruit. It's mellowed like a velvet frosting embracing these delicate flavors, soon to be savored. Umm, Umm, Umm soooo nice, a sensory kaleidoscopic that can only be experienced as delightful. And lastly, I detect a wee bit of citrus, like a lime or lemon gently squeezed over top to delicately meld all these flavors making this a special and unique fragrance which to truly enjoy. Another winner in my book and one I'd share and most comfortably recommend to many. I hope the NBT cream will soon be back in stock too. Enjoy this fragrance💖💖💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

I finally received my wait listed Tropical EDP! Oh la la, is this fragrance nice, so very very nice.

On me it opens up with a delectable rich grapefruit. Like a sunny ruby red that piques the senses and starts your mouth watering. Then the distinct aroma of melon, honeydew, emerges building atop in an attractive blend that soon finds a subtle but the identifiable scent of cantaloupe morphing into the mix. This is so pleasant, a truly smiling experience to take in. With a bit of time the dry down continues and I smell a warm rich pineapple evolving. It's  creamy , without the slight sharp acidic tang that's distinctive when we eat the well ripened fruit. It's mellowed like a velvet frosting embracing these delicate flavors, soon to be savored. Umm, Umm, Umm soooo nice, a sensory kaleidoscopic that can only be experienced as delightful. And lastly, I detect a wee bit of citrus, like a lime or lemon gently squeezed over top to delicately meld all these flavors making this a special and unique fragrance which to truly enjoy. Another winner in my book and one I'd share and most comfortably recommend to many. I hope the NBT cream will soon be back in stock too. Enjoy this fragrance💖💖💖

Since I can no longer edit my original post, I want to add that a couple hours after drying down I'm smelling coconut. It is soft and subtle, creamy and warming. It lends itself beautifully to the tropical fruit mixture of scents and for me, creates a softly playful yet sophisticated medley for this very wearable fragrance.