WEN

Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS, TROPICAL IN EDP!

Had to go for it!  I did not know chaz was gonna put this in an EDP!  Free shipping, SurferWife!!!!  Hoo hoo, boy!  For a day or so, Tropical was in INBT and I'm on waitlist and I was hoping when they were offering the spring and summer ones it would be there but it should come around.  That is one of my top favorite INBTs.

Respected Contributor

Re: OH MY GOODNESS, TROPICAL IN EDP!

I had to get this one, too!!! I love the summer tropical paradise scent!!! It makes me feel like I am on vacation even more than Summer mango coconut!! I love them both, though. Mine should be here in a couple days!!! I know we will love it!!! Happy Summer!!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Just got my STP  EDP last night!  WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  Smells AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZINNNNNGG!!!  JUST like the CC and the RTM!  GORGEOUS!!!  So glad I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi @Hilary77, oh my goodness, where are my manners!  You got it too!  I do love it.  When we came home yesterday evening, it was on the top step where the UPS guy left it!  I jumed out of the car and my husband went ug.  Here, take a few packages with you!  I said, NO!  I want my EDP!!!!  LOL!  I took some with me, I was kidding.  He kids me along every time I flip out over Wen, which is usually all the time!  We had a very pleasant evening, after we went to our favorite place for dinner, we did some shopping, came home, my EDP was there, YAY, um, oh yeah, we watched Svengoolie and laughed our heads off!  I could get a gentle whiff of my EDP every now and then.  SO uplifting, you're right, it's a vacation in a bottle, I love the SMC and the CLV too!  The CLV  NBT is AMAZING and I still have a full one of that from last summer, I went back for a second.  Got the Honey Peach one then too!  uh boy!   LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya,  thanks for confirming the STP edp fragrance is the same as in the STP cc & RTM. 

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Just got my STP  EDP last night!  WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  Smells AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZINNNNNGG!!!  JUST like the CC and the RTM!  GORGEOUS!!!  So glad I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just a hoot, @x Hedge. A lovin' hoot! Your enthusiasm is absolutely  infectious! I get such a kick reading your posts. You are a true Wen ambassador. I would LOVE  to see a pic of your gorgeous hair. Your natural color sounds so gorgeous and stunning. You frequently mention how folks ask if it's natural. Maybe hubby can take a pic you'd be comfortable sharing. Please do consider ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

I'm basically shy!  LOL!  I'm considering it.  Yes, people ask me if I color because Wen makes it like finely polished wood and with it being platinum with some traces of my brown, it looks like I did it that way. 

Having a bit of technical difficulty.  Nothing serious.  I'll post what's happened.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

I'm basically shy!  LOL!  I'm considering it.  Yes, people ask me if I color because Wen makes it like finely polished wood and with it being platinum with some traces of my brown, it looks like I did it that way. 

Having a bit of technical difficulty.  Nothing serious.  I'll post what's happened.

@77yangya I hope you realize I was tagging you in my above post. It looks like it... and I can no longer edit my post as I just now noticed my error with @x Hedge, sorry bout that ladies. Please truly consider a pic, your hair sounds just stunning! Have a great day darlin' Yanga!

Respected Contributor

Hi @rochelleS, that's okay, I knew you were talking to me.  Thank you for wishing me well.  XXXOOO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya...mine is being delivered today (I’m on the mainland)!  I can’t wait to smell it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.