WEN

Respected Contributor

Bella Hair Mask!  New Bella stuff on Chaz's site!  WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Hope he brings these to the Q! 

I only saw these just now!  Who else knew of this?

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Bella Spirit Remoist Hair Mask

yes, it's on Chaz's website.

Bella Spirit Restorative ReMoist Hair Mask
Bella Spirit Restorative ReMoist Hair Mask

On Chaz's website.
8oz - Sale Price: $122.50 ea.
Full Price: $175.00 ea.

The Bella Spirit Restorative ReMoist Hair Mask is our signature salon treatment. Fortified with lavender, cucumber, and eucalyptus herbal botanical waters, as well as our blend of extracts, oils, amino acids, and our-tea complex, it's an amazing hair treatment. It helps improve lackluster hair, restoring it to a much healthier looking state. This at-home spa treatment will leave your hair feeling soft, silky and lustrous.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Bella Spirit Remoist Hair Mask

Hi Hedge!  I did not know Chaz was even making this!  Isn't this great!?  Thank you for importing the picture!

Trusted Contributor
o this is interesting - thank you for info.
Esteemed Contributor

hi @77yangya 

Have you ordered this Bella Remoist yet?

I see the Bella dry oil and hairspray are out too. Hadn't noticed them before today. I expect Chaz will do a Bella texturizing spray too.

Wonder what else?

SPF dry oil & a self tanner kit for next summer? Maybe we'll finally get that antiperspirant.

I'm glad you enjoy the bella fragrance.   ☺

Respected Contributor

Hi, Hedge, no not the ReMoist.  I ordered the Night Creme and I think I got the last one, it's gone off the site.  The ReMoist is a bit too high since I got the Sweet Almond Mint Body Treatment on Chaz's site.  What a crazy thing to do! 

YES!  I saw the new Bella Spray too!  I'm still hoping for a Wen Men Body Treatment!  LOL but I doubt Chaz will do that.

I actually don't go in raptures over the Bella scent, it's just the results it yields.  It's not a disagreeable scent, to be sure, but it doesn't send me like Wen Men or some of the seasonals.  The Bella has results that are true and lasting.

LOL!  Self tanner kit!   LOL!!!!  Very sweet. XO

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that Bella Remoist is pricy @77yangya .  I'm happy with the (mountain of) Remoist I already have.

I have been trying (for years!) to zero in on just my favourites, and leave the rest of the WEN behind. I won't be buying any more Bella except the odorless translucent lip.

Oh, that's right, you like that amber scent in WEN Men. 

Ack!😝 

I was just looking at my last two WEN Men travel paks and thinking about tossing them out. Maybe offer them to the neighbour. I know I'll never use them because of the amber scent.

Heads up, yangya! The Bella night creme is back up, with just 7 available though.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Yes, that Bella Remoist is pricy @77yangya .  I'm happy with the (mountain of) Remoist I already have.

I have been trying (for years!) to zero in on just my favourites, and leave the rest of the WEN behind. I won't be buying any more Bella except the odorless translucent lip.

Oh, that's right, you like that amber scent in WEN Men. 

Ack!😝 

I was just looking at my last two WEN Men travel paks and thinking about tossing them out. Maybe offer them to the neighbour. I know I'll never use them because of the amber scent.

Heads up, yangya! The Bella night creme is back up, with just 7 available though.

Lol @x Hedge  I love the Men's Wen scent!  I didn't at first but I do now.

I am not a Bella fan, but I am sure the products are wonderful. (but I do want to try the night cream)

WWF I think is the best Wen scent ever!  I said it before, that candle will be mine sometime this year...lol

Esteemed Contributor

hi @quadmimi

Soooo glad I ordered just a few WEN Men travel packs from someone on eBay, so I'm not out a lot of money on that decision.

I like the WWF Remoist scent very much, but really dislike WWF in the NIBT.

I just bought another WWF Remoist. This time it was paired with the 4oz oil and I haven't opened that yet. I hope i love it.

I've mixed some bella with tea tree. Each one knocks down the other and the result confuses my nose.

Esteemed Contributor

Oops! Thread is totally off topic now. Let me fix this.  

Re Bella Spirit Remoist hydrating hair mask, I have to wonder how QVC will price this product. QVC prices are  creeping upward, and there's been a notable absence of Event pricing, and other routine price breaks since Qurate. Will there be a Bella treatment oil to pair the Remoist with?