WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: ODOs Summer CC w/ Comb & 613/319 w/oil

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
They probably will post them after 9 pacific time, midnight e.t. Tonight.

@sonechko and I will be waiting!!.

@sonechko and @quadmimi, I was thinking about that... but since June 13th is such a very special day for Chaz... I thought they might decide to hold back on listing some or all of the June 13th specials. 

I've noticed that QVC doesn't always list the specials immediately. I've seen some specials for other lines only show up much later in the day. 

Especially since tomorrow may be have a number of special offers... it will be important to check throughout the day to make sure that you know about all the special offers. 

I was thinking that some of them might not even be posted until the 10pm ET show.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  good thought, I will just have to be ready for the oils at any moment..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
They probably will post them after 9 pacific time, midnight e.t. Tonight.

@sonechko Yes, if there's a Wen show the next day I've been checking at 9:00pm pacific time and the ODOs have been there. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Brdwygurl, are you going to watch the Tony's tonight? I am sooooo rooting for Hamilton and Lin Manuel Miranda!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 you know it!!!!  Hoping for a record breaking night Heart  Did you see the carpool karaoke with James Corden?

@Brdwygurl, the carpool karaoke with James Corden, Lin Manuela Miranda, Audra MacDonald, Jessie..., and Jane Krakowski was hysterical!!! lol, I'm listening to it again! Smiley Happy

I think Hamilton has only lost one award so far. Here's hoping for it to break the record. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy