WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: ODOs Summer CC w/ Comb & 613/319 w/oil

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:
Are these sets will be presented tonight? Or on Monday? TIA!

@sonechko, it sounds as though this will be for monday's shows, especially since Chaz doesn't have any Wen shows/segments today. -- Probably for the two-hour evening show from 10pm-midnight. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Brdwygurl, are you going to watch the Tony's tonight? I am sooooo rooting for Hamilton and Lin Manuel Miranda!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 you know it!!!!  Hoping for a record breaking night Heart  Did you see the carpool karaoke with James Corden?

Respected Contributor

I may be tempted to get the three bottles of SMC with the comb. I do have plenty of SMC but that way I can add to my existing gallon. Cat Happy

The 613/319 deal is an easy pass for me. I'm not interested in anything 613 related and don't really see the need for the 319 oil considering that I'm pretty much drowning in oil right now. Cat Embarassed

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I may be tempted to get the three bottles of SMC with the comb. I do have plenty of SMC but that way I can add to my existing gallon. Cat Happy

The 613/319 deal is an easy pass for me. I'm not interested in anything 613 related and don't really see the need for the 319 oil considering that I'm pretty much drowning in oil right now. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204 What a fantastic way to drown! Smelling great and soft skin! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Are these sets will be presented tonight? Or on Monday? TIA!

Since it's a ODO offer it would have to already be up if it was for today. So check tomorrow morning. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. Brdwygurl, are you going to watch the Tony's tonight? I am sooooo rooting for Hamilton and Lin Manuel Miranda!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 you know it!!!!  Hoping for a record breaking night Heart  Did you see the carpool karaoke with James Corden?

@Brdwygurl, lol, yes I did and it was great!!! Smiley Happy 

I'm hoping that Hamilton will break the record as well... but I don't think it's going to happen. Smiley Sad

The competition is fierce this year and when The Producers broke the record it had been a really lackluster Broadway year. 

Hamilton is amazing. -- I hope it's going to finally really shake up the way that Broadway does it's casting... lol, I was thinking that they could really shake up Hamilton by having Washington played by a woman when Lin leaves in July. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 What a fantastic way to drown! Smelling great and soft skin! 

@Suz585 That's true. There are probably worse things to be drowning in. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

They probably will post them after 9 pacific time, midnight e.t. Tonight.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko and I will be waiting!!.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko and I will be waiting!!.

@sonechko and @quadmimi, I was thinking about that... but since June 13th is such a very special day for Chaz... I thought they might decide to hold back on listing some or all of the June 13th specials. 

I've noticed that QVC doesn't always list the specials immediately. I've seen some specials for other lines only show up much later in the day. 

Especially since tomorrow may be have a number of special offers... it will be important to check throughout the day to make sure that you know about all the special offers. 

I was thinking that some of them might not even be posted until the 10pm ET show.

-- bebe Smiley Happy