WEN

Contributor

I got the trio in FGP. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I oil 5 days/wk so I love oils in kits - good prices.  I will be ordering this ODO in FTP and FVWP. Interested in the RTM bc I tried it in FTP and for the 1st time really liked how it worked on my hair - encouraged the curl and reduced frizz. The other RTM's I tried didn't do much. FGP I have learned does great if mixed with FVWP  I also don't really care for the FGP CC scent on its own as much as the others, but do wonder if the oil and RTM may smell better (less spicy/clove smelling). So, as of now I am undecided on the FGP set. What ta do?!?! 😏

@AmericanBulldogMom I love the FGP oil, it's even better is you mix a little 613 oil with it Smiley Very Happy I've never tried the FGP RTM

@FleaMktQn Does the FGP oil smell like the CC? How strong is the scent? I have the 613 oil and I feel like when I mix it (use one oil on my scalp and 613 on my ends) I can't smell anything but the 613 oil all night long.

@HSB1204 It smell a lot like the CC. I mix it about 4 parts FGP to 1 part 613 in a 1 oz oil bottle. I only mix about half a bottle at a time

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I oil 5 days/wk so I love oils in kits - good prices.  I will be ordering this ODO in FTP and FVWP. Interested in the RTM bc I tried it in FTP and for the 1st time really liked how it worked on my hair - encouraged the curl and reduced frizz. The other RTM's I tried didn't do much. FGP I have learned does great if mixed with FVWP  I also don't really care for the FGP CC scent on its own as much as the others, but do wonder if the oil and RTM may smell better (less spicy/clove smelling). So, as of now I am undecided on the FGP set. What ta do?!?! 😏

@AmericanBulldogMom I love the FGP oil, it's even better is you mix a little 613 oil with it Smiley Very Happy I've never tried the FGP RTM

@FleaMktQn Does the FGP oil smell like the CC? How strong is the scent? I have the 613 oil and I feel like when I mix it (use one oil on my scalp and 613 on my ends) I can't smell anything but the 613 oil all night long.

@HSB1204 It smell a lot like the CC. I mix it about 4 parts FGP to 1 part 613 in a 1 oz oil bottle. I only mix about half a bottle at a time

Thanks @FleaMktQn! I'll probably just pass on that oil then. The FGP CC scent isn't really one of my favorites so if the oil smells similar I can do without it.

Respected Contributor

Ugh! You ladies are terrible. Just ordered the ODO in FGP too. You win. Now I have all 3 of them on order. 😳🙄 FTP I have already tried and love in all these products. The FVWP and FGP will both be a 1st for me trying the oils and RTM in them. The CC's I already have. 

Esteemed Contributor

Get the scent (scents) you like @AmericanBulldogMom.  Do not overbuy and get something you are already know is not your fav. It's seventy bucks plus shipping and tax. Get you Favs! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I can't believe I stayed awake, got my ODO in FVWP! 

Great @Debzzz!  Good things happen to those who stay awake late!

canvas.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: ODO's are up!

[ Edited ]

I woke up around 3 to go to the bathroom . Instead of going back to sleep ,what do i do-~~~GRAB my phone and check out the WEN OTO and find my Fall Pumkin and order.

Then  as I try to go bck to sleep my mind is racing, since I think I need to order the other two scents as well  Woman Happy  Yes I believe I have a problem..Do we need WEN anonymous?

Honored Contributor

Re: ODO's are up!

[ Edited ]

ODO's are up! Wait for Chaz to be on though. Be strong ladies!! Lol

@AmericanBulldogMom, you've just joined in the  Wen fun forum and already you're posting wenderful information. Thanks so much!!! You're a Wen rock star!!! Smiley Happy

And thanks for the great reminder that, whenever possible, to wait for Chaz's shows to place your orders... so that Chaz gets credit for the purchases... which then results in more Wen shows on QVC for Chaz... lol, and us!! Smiley Happy

I just sent out a Wen ODO Alert to the Wenners in this forum with a bit more info about today's two great Wen ODOs, so I thought I'd post it here as well. -- bebe Smiley Happy

For Sunday, October 9th, Chaz has given us two more excellent Wen ODO values: 

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear 3.4 oz. EDP Fragrance or the WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear 3.4oz EDP Auto-Delivery option -- 25% savings off of regular QVC price -- $97.90 

WEN by Chaz Dean 3-Piece Fall Cleanse & Treat Collection or the WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 3pc Cleanse & Treat Kit Auto-Delivery -- 16oz CC, 4oz Oil & 6oz RTM -- scents: FGP, FTP and FVWP -- 39% savings off of regular QVC prices -- $69.96

These are two excellent Wen ODOs values. Thank you, Chaz and Dooters!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. I hope you can join us for today's 4-5pm ET and/or 8-9pm ET live Wen Chats (during Chaz's Wen shows) which take place in the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread, Everyone is always welcome!! Smiley Happy -- Wen - October 7-9 - live Wen Chats during weekend Wen shows on QVC 

________

3.4 oz Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

Today the WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear 3.4 oz. EDP Fragrance is ODO priced at $97.90. -- There is also a WEN by Chaz Dean Fall Tuscan Pear 3.4oz EDP Auto-Delivery option which includes a follow-up shipment in about 6 months. -- The Fall Tuscan Pear EDP usually sells for $131.50 at QVC. Today's value is about 25% off of the regular QVC price, so this is a great value. 

Here's the QVC description of the Fall Tuscan Pear EDP scent: The WEN Fall Tuscan Pear EDP is the fresh, clean, crisp scent you love from Chaz Dean's fall seasonal product line. A special blend of pear and rhubarb extracts and notes, this unisex fragrance is perfect for anyone wanting a light scent that lasts.

___

New
QVC Price: $131.50One Day Only Price: $97.90
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $131.50One Day Only Price: $97.90

________

3-Piece Fall Cleanse & Treat Collection

Today's ODO (priced at $69.96) for the WEN by Chaz Dean 3-Piece Fall Cleanse & Treat Collection is a great way to try one of the Seasonal scents and to try out one of Chaz's wenderful Treatment Oils!!! -- There is also a WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 3pc Cleanse & Treat Kit Auto-Delivery option. -- They basically throw in the Replenishing Treatment MIst (RTM) for free!! Yippee!! Smiley Happy

The three Wen Fall Seasonal scents available at QVC are: 

* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP)

* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) 

* Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin (FVWP)

The 3-Piece Fall Cleanse & Treat Collection is an excellent ODO value (priced at $69.96). -- It is available in three of the four Fall Seasonal scents (Fall Apple Spice is only available at Chaz's site) and includes:

* 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $36.00 at QVC

* 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- best price, about $22.50 at QVC

* 4-fl oz Treatment Oil -- $56.36 at QVC

Purchased individually, just the 16oz. CC size and Oil would be $92.36 at QVC, so it's a great value. -- Even if you do the "best value" CC math, it's still a very good deal. -- Half of the 32oz Seasonal CC which sells for $58.00 at QVC, is $29.00 (that gives you the 16oz CC size). -- If you add this best price 16oz Seasonal CC price to the Wen Seasonal Oil price ($56.36), your two item total is $85.36 plus two S&H charges.

So essentially you are saving between $15 and $22 just for the 16oz CC and the 4oz Oil... and the 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (at least a $22.50 value) is being thrown in for free... and there is only one $3 S&H charge.

Not even including the extra S&H costs, purchasing all three items individually would cost you $114.86 which means that today you save 39% off of regular QVC prices. -- And doing the "best value" CC math (using half of the 32oz CC size essentially priced at $29) purchasing all three items individually would cost you $107.86 which means you still save 35% off of regular QVC prices.

There's more information on the Wen Treatment Oils in the following five threads ---- Benefits of Oils (especially initial post, as well as posts #3, #8, #32, #39, #59, #60, #130-132, #161 and #166) -- What is your Most Favorite Wen Oil? -- Treatment Oils in the Classic line - which oils have worked, and which haven't? --  I love the Wen Treatment Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! 

I'd recommend that you place your orders asap because sometimes some of the scents sell out early (and, for sure, during the presentation at either today's 4pm ET or 8pm ET shows).

Yippee!!! Thank you Chaz and Dooters for listening to our (lol, and "my") requests!!! Smiley Happy

___

New
QVC Price: $85.00One Day Only Price: $69.96

___

New
QVC Price: $85.00One Day Only Price: $69.96

___

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I woke up around 3 to go to the bathroom . Instead of going back to sleep ,what do i do-~~~GRAB my phone and check out the WEN OTO and find my Fall Pumkin and order.

Then  as I try to go bck to sleep my mind is racing, since I think I need to order the other two scents as well  Woman Happy  Yes I believe I have a problem..Do we need WEN anonymous?

@CoastalGal This is it Smiley Very Happy Only it works backwards Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@CoastalGal Sounds perfectly normal to me! Cat LOL