WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Boy am I missing things these days. I just read that now the POM glossing serum is no longer available . Has this been discussed. When did this happen?
Respected Contributor

Wow, I was not aware of that.  I have a decent amount of it so I didn't have to buy it.  Since I have extreme oily scalp I don't use gloss too much or it'll get weighted down, but wow, I'll check that out.  That's a bummer for those that use a lot of it.

Respected Contributor

Okay, I was on the Q and Chaz's site and it's still available.  It said in stock on both Pomegranate and Sweet Almond Mint.  Chaz has 613 and a few others in it too.  Maybe they were just out of stock for a while?

Honored Contributor

I love my 613 glossing serum. Makes my hair really shine. Hope your POM serum is still available.......somewhere!!!

Esteemed Contributor
I saw this on FB it was a comment from the salon 319/613 would only be available. I wish I took a screenshot. @77yangya they may be available at both sites now but from what I get the POM will be discontinued. Even though I love 613/319 ive used the POM since it arrived. Im very disappointed that we aren’t being given fair warning. Heck they keep discontinuing products like this there may not be anymore for us established WEN girls to purchase.
Respected Contributor

Well, I guess if they're saying it's gonna be discontinued then I guess it will be.  What I would do though is stock up on what's available now.

It may be that it just doesn't sell enough.  That is to say, the number crunchers are finding that it's not worth keeping.

I'm sorry.  I know, I would be insanely disappointed if they did that to Wen Men.

What about the 613 and 319.  Is that okay to use?  I hope so for you.

Esteemed Contributor
@77yangya I do have stock on the POM fior now. If I didn’t see the comment I would’ve been even more disappointed if I learned the product was discontinued after the fact as was done with the body cleanser. I understand discontinuing product if the the sales aren’t there but I would've been more than disappointed since it seems they are discontinuing product without notice which is certainly not what I’ve ever expected to experience from this brand. After the BCC I am more than disappointed and a “trust” has been tarnished. Don’t forget many of us have been tried and true customers from the beginning and I know I am not the only one that feels this way.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue 

Send Chaz's CS an email & let them know your feelings about giving notice on "original" products..Maybe in the future they will consider sending out emails about products changing or scents being eliminated for others..Smiley Happy

Maybe with the Salons not being able to be open much this year they have had to make 

decisions they wouldn't have made in the past..I will send an email also suggesting if in the future they could let customers know..Chaz has always valued his customers so an idea from "the originals" coudl be a good thing..Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor
@quadmimi I do plan on contacting the salon when I have a chance. To be very honest I feel that others are making the decisions. I know how that goes in business but I certainly didn’t expect this from Chaz. I did contact his CS about the BCC and I was kind of taken off guard because I found the response as cold and very matter of fact. That BCC costs $110 and many times I paid that as others had too.
Regular Contributor

Re: Now the glossing serum

[ Edited ]

@quadmimiI do plan on contacting the salon when I have a chance. To be very honest I feel that others are making the decisions. I know how that goes in business but I certainly didn’t expect this from Chaz. I did contact his CS about the BCC and I was kind of taken off guard because I found the response as cold and very matter of fact. That BCC costs $110 and many times I paid that as others had too.

@ANewHue 

@quadmimi Personally, I've been wondering if Chaz could make a fragrance-free BCC and Body Lotion.  As much as I love my classic fragrances I would go for that but I also wonder if there would be enough interest from others to make this possible.  It might be more profitable as a replacement for the original products. 

Any thoughts on this anyone?