WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: No Winter White Citrus? :(

@cosmic1   If you want any Winter White Citrus, go to Chaz's website on Black Friday and stock up, because it is being discontinued, and odds are you won't be able to find any of it left by next winter.

Respected Contributor

I checked out Chaz’s site and sadly, no WWC. I will have to be content with the fragrance and NBT that I have. Maybe he will bring it back in the future.
Respected Contributor

I did snag some Jasmine Peony and Summer Honey Peach. So, I was happy about that.
Respected Contributor

@cosmic1   I was literally just at Chaz's WEN website (like 2 minutes ago), and in the Clearance category every single WWC product was listed for sale.  I think there are even gallons of CC, listed at $128!  NIBT, SC, Mousse, RTM, TS, it's all three on the clearance page.  Looks like it's all about 50% off, from what I remember.  By all means, visit again, if you really want any Winter White Citrus.

Respected Contributor

I just checked and it is not even a selection in the filter. I hate his website and find it very difficult to navigate. Why is there no search bar?

I saw Winter White Forest, but no Winter White Citrus.
Respected Contributor

So, this is weird. I did a google search for WWC and it showed Chaz’s website, so I used that and was able to get to it. The 32oz was sold out, but I bought a gallon.

I don’t understand why I cannot find it by going to the website first. Lol.

Thank you, @CamilleP for making me keep trying.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1   You have to shop Chaz's site by category.  At the very top of the page, you'll see a box on the right hand, among those choices is "Clearance", click on that link, that's  where you will find all the products that are being discontiued, including the full line of WWC.  For non-clearance items, under the "Shop" drop down menu you will find things grouped into "Classics", "Seasonals", etc.  That's the category I keep haunting, looking for styling cremes in the two new seasonal formulas.  So far, no luck.  You don't need to search Chaz's site to find WWC, just shop the clearance section, and you'll find the WWC products amongst all the other items. 

Honored Contributor

winter white citrus on viewyourdeal.com.

32 ounce cc $36, intensive body treatment $60, replenishing treatment mist $20. deal ends saturday, december 3rd at midnight, limit of 5 units per item.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@cosmic1wrote:
I just checked and it is not even a selection in the filter. I hate his website and find it very difficult to navigate. Why is there no search bar?

I saw Winter White Forest, but no Winter White Citrus.

@cosmic1

There is a search feature. The little magnifying glass at the upper right corner.

I typed in Winter White Citrus and it brought up all the WWC products.