WEN

Super Contributor

No SOB EDP left! I am sooo sad

I have been talking and waiting for this for over a year. I can't believe I missed it and it is only 7 am CST. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: No SOB EDP left! I am sooo sad

I missed it too. They usually have waitlist but I'm not seeing it. Smiley Sad

Robin~

Esteemed Contributor

@rplas64wrote:

Robin~

@rplas64 & @scullychick

There was a wait list last night. It was available for less than an hour. I don't recall anything selling out so fast, both the perfume and the waitlist. There is SOB NBT available.

Frequent Contributor

@rochelleSwrote:

@rplas64wrote:

Robin~

@rplas64 & @scullychick

There was a wait list last night. It was available for less than an hour. I don't recall anything selling out so fast, both the perfume and the waitlist. There is SOB NBT available.

Wow that was fast. I was up last night but was trying to decide which fragrance I wanted. Shoudn't have waited I guess. lol I might get the UNIBT. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rplas64wrote:

@rochelleSwrote:

@rplas64wrote:

Robin~

@rplas64 & @scullychick

Wow that was fast. I was up last night but was trying to decide which fragrance I wanted. Shoudn't have waited I guess. lol I might get the UNIBT. 

@rplas64

I know it's no the same but the SOB RTM is divine, i have this. Its an alternative or add on to consider before it sells out. I ordered the NBT on AD, plus the mousse, SC and SOB texturing spray. Been waiting for more SOB too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was barely awake when I managed to order it last night.  I’m glad I stayed up.  I was surprised when they said that it was selling out then.  I figured that would be the one fragrance they would have stocked the most of. I had only stayed up to order the Cucumber Aloe TSV because I figured that would sell out early.

But @rochelleS does have a point.  If there is no waitlist, the SOB RTM is divine.  It won’t last like the EDP, but maybe try the body cream with it.

What I’m disappointed about is that there is no SOB oil available.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the past, WEN items that sold out so fast on TSV day were sometimes available the next day due to cancellation of those initial orders.  If that turns out to be the case here you can speak to Customer Service about ordering the item then but at todays price.  It might pay to make a note of the original price, keep your fingers crossed, check back from time to time today and then again early tomorrow.      

Super Contributor

@Gussie2007 Yes, I keep checking back to see if the EDP becomes available by chance. Good idea to take a screen shot in case it becomes available tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion. 

I did pick up everything else SOB! (RTM, mousse, styling gel, UNIBT) AND ... I actually overpaid and went to chazdean.com to pick up the 30ml EDP! - I seriously need to try this stuff as SOB is my all time favorite scent. I also picked up the Pomegranite Cleansing Cream/Lotion/Oil trio. This is the most I have EVER purchased in one visit - I wil keep my UPS person busy!

Super Contributor

There will most likely be cancellations.  I would place an order for one of the ones that is left and put it on check payment.  Then keep checking every day several times a day and if it pops up in stock, go in on that order and update it to the SOB.  That way you lock in the price and the payments.  When you change it to SOB, you can also change it from check to credit card and select the payments at that point if you want to.  I have done this on things when they sell out of what I want and you have a good chance of getting it in a few days.  Just a thought. There are always buyers remose cancellations! 

Regular Contributor

@scullychick.  SOB really stands out for me because my husband doesn't sneeze as much as when I use the SHL or SCB.  I love all the Spring formulas as far as scent and performance but I feel bad when his allergies kick-in.  I did get the SOB oil a couple weeks ago because I had the feeling it would be the first to go.  My postman dropped the package when he delivered it but it was packaged well and was just fine.  He kind of had me going for a moment.  I usually buy more WEN at Chaz's Spring visit too but over the next three seasons I realize it was money well-spent.  Enjoy!