WEN

Honored Contributor

Did you all know to use the styling cream on dry hair (second day, third day, etc.)? I never have used it that way, only on wet hair.

So, since it is Saturday and my hair is clean but I haven't used any styling products on it, just air-dried, I just tried putting one pump of Ginger Pumpkin styling cream on my very short hair. WOW! It does work will that way.

Will wonders never cease with what you can do with the various WEN products!

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo You are probably correct.

Personally, I like that we can't purchase waaaaaayyyyy in advance like we could when we got the Insider Magazine for the very reason that this way he has more chance of getting the on-air quota credit. Fine with me. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Did you all know to use the styling cream on dry hair (second day, third day, etc.)? I never have used it that way, only on wet hair.

So, since it is Saturday and my hair is clean but I haven't used any styling products on it, just air-dried, I just tried putting one pump of Ginger Pumpkin styling cream on my very short hair. WOW! It does work will that way.

Will wonders never cease with what you can do with the various WEN products!

@World Traveler

I've used the mousse on second and third day hair when my curls needed a little help but haven't tried the SC... I need to try it too! I learn so much when Chaz in on. I record all of his shows and watch them several times to pickup on hints!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I've used the mousse on second and third day hair when my curls needed a little help but haven't tried the SC... I need to try it too! I learn so much when Chaz in on. I record all of his shows and watch them several times to pickup on hints!

@Tennessee Vol Smart idea! I love to listen to the same thing (like how to cleanse your hair) over and over, because sometimes, all of a sudden I get it....I actually get it, whatever "it" is that he is trying to convey. Or sometimes he throws something in that I hadn't thought of.

That's also why I like to listen to the people when they call in. They may have found a way to use one of his products that I hadn't heard of.

Always learning!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

@Tennessee Vol Smart idea! I love to listen to the same thing (like how to cleanse your hair) over and over, because sometimes, all of a sudden I get it....I actually get it, whatever "it" is that he is trying to convey. Or sometimes he throws something in that I hadn't thought of.

That's also why I like to listen to the people when they call in. They may have found a way to use one of his products that I hadn't heard of.

Always learning!

@World Traveler

Indeed, always learning!

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @World Traveler I agree!  Even after 5years I love learning new things from Chaz and others.  I'm really liking the little video they have running showing Chaz doing his sister's hair.  You get the visual of how much, the water added in to make it frothy etc.  I didn't understand that part when I 1st started WEN.  Thick paste on my hair wasn't too successful! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol@ @World Traveler I agree!  Even after 5years I love learning new things from Chaz and others.  I'm really liking the little video they have running showing Chaz doing his sister's hair.  You get the visual of how much, the water added in to make it frothy etc.  I didn't understand that part when I 1st started WEN.  Thick paste on my hair wasn't too successful! LOL

@Suebdoo I used WEN over a decade ago, probably about the time Chaz came to QVC. I don't remember why I stopped using WEN but I suspect it was because I didn't know how to use it properly. Thinking back, I'm almost positive that. I didn't use enough water. Plus I don't think I did two cleanses or use the CC as a leave in conditioner.

Frequent Contributor
He did mention a launch or something at midnight? But maybe the show I watched was a repeat from yesterday, not sure.